« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Divorce

Elin Nordegren

The $100 Million Woman

7/2/2010 5:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Elin Nordegren will walk away from her marriage with Tiger Woods with approximately $100 million.

Elin Nordegren
As one source with direct knowledge of the terms of the divorce tells TMZ, "She'll be getting close to $100,000,000."

There have been reports Elin would score $750 million, but we have confirmed that figure is wrong.  Indeed, as we first reported, Tiger is not even worth $750 million.  We're told his net worth is somewhere between $500 and $600 million.

The $100 million is way more than Elin would have received under the prenup.

Sources say Elin will receive child support, but we do not know the specific amount.

As for the $100 million figure ... this is not speculation ... it comes from sources with direct knowledge of the property settlement agreement.

To put this in some perspective, Elin will be getting 10 times what Rachel Uchitel scored from Tiger.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

big ball

she got a lot... 20 million prenup to 100 mill... she robbed the bank, for 5 years of marriage...however, she was humilated.. better not take that money to sweeden...

Rod

She takes my money...When I'm in need...Yeah she's a Gold Digger...

TMZgossip

it's ok DC

hey, supersize my fries please, and STFU

Stupidity at its best

he rented her womb
thats it

To the retard who wrote this I have a question :
this is how you reduce motherhood ? Your mom was a rented womb too ???

TMZgossip

@ Stupid
she was an au par and he rented her womb

obviously he found other skanks when he wanted to just have fun and get laid.

Stupidity at its best

TMZ gossip can you spell I D I O T
YOU ARE A RETARD in fact all the Tiger's lovers are retard. They are just like him , pretty much delusional. They must live in fantasy land and believe that he world revolves around them.

Who cares if she was a nanny or a maid or whatever ? Apparently Mr Woods thought she was good enough to marry her no ?

Now go back to your miserable life and spare us your useless comments !

electriczipper

do her kids know how to walk???

electriczipper

tiger made out actually because he has a good enough legal staff to hide how much he really has...goog going tiger,,in the end you won...no go find a real hottie and show her off and make elin very unhappy

jsqtsa

$100 is still wayyyyyyy too much for her..what the **** has she done to deserve all that money??being cheated by her slutty husband??what the **** is wrong with people's mind these days?? is that the saddest thing that has ever happened to this world?? is she the most hurt woman in the world???give me a ****ing break people, tens of thousands of women are being raped everywhere in the world at this moment and thousands are either dying or severely injured from domestic violence, what do they have??NOTHING!!!why??so this woman was born to be different from others??what does she has that others don't??? yeah yeah she has kids to raise and blahblahblah but numerous people are working their asses off just to make less than 6 digits a year and they have kids too...
she ain't become a ****ing angel just because she got cheated on for ****'s sake...she probably has never loved him and just married him for money in the first place...she probably has known it for a while and just waited for it to get to the media so that she could divorce him and rip him off biiiiiig ****ing time...nowadays everything in the media is total BS, what really happens could be much more complicated and perhaps nobody is really a ****ing victim..this woman is no angel and her gold digging act grosses me out...

Tricia

Now Eldrick or El .... ****o can live like he always wanted to. Apparently this guy lives for golf and sex. His mom must be so proud to have raised such a fantastic human being.

And to think his dad had the guts one day to say his son will mark the world like Gandhi and Mandela. Yes Mr Woods SR spot on !!!!!! Your son's fans will surely appreciate.

TMZgossip

hey STUPIDITY
(you resemble your name)

Elin was just 1 of a long line of skanks for Tiger. (and you called her RETATDED since she was also one of his lovers)
In addition, he rented her womb and had her pop out a couple of snoteaters to make his momma happy.

life is good for tiger

G.G.R

TMZ, there is no need to be shouting about divorce when the kids are around. It's already hard enough on those poor kids.

Stupidity at its best

TMZ gossip I call you retard not Elin.
Rented a womb ??? Waow very classy. You talk like that about your mom. It doesn't surprise me because all the Cheetah lovers are just like him CLASSLESS USELESS NASTY

BTW you can call all the women skanks or whatever but the greatest whore and skank in this story is TIGER HIMSELF ...

Concord Law

I do think it's excessive when 100 million is ordered out for her and many like her. Again, I think Tiger deserves this treatment, but 100 million. I partially agree with ohreally because I feel like there's a double standard in our great country with men and women. I think the only reason a lot of women, not all, but a lot like these athletes are because of the fame, money, and the possibilities. Tiger is ugly as hell, and again, he deserves what he is getting but really 100 million. I think our society sends the wrong messages to young women, keep marrying slut atheletes and if your lucky, maybe you can have his baby, marry him, and then catch him doing what you already knew (cheating); then you can file for divorce and take a chunk of his earnings. I think these athletes are stupid and are like dogs. I blame our society for raise a culture of SEX Hungry Maniacs. Everywhere you turn on TV it's pretty girls showing their "Goods" for the world to see. Sex sells but I still think Tiger deserves everything coming to him.

Concord Law

I'm happy for the young lady, although I think it's way too much. I wish I was her lawyer. Tiger is a pig, and gets what he deserves.