Mickey Rourke on Oksana: 'Screw the Bitch!'

7/2/2010 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was the target of another verbal attack today in New York -- but this time, the man calling her a "bitch" was Mickey Rourke.

Mickey Rourke on Oksana

Moments ago in SoHo, Rourke defended Mel's N-word laced outburst -- the one in which he told the mother of his child she looked like a "f**king pig in heat" -- by telling us, "Sh*t happens."

Rourke continued, "I wouldn't believe everything you hear ... you know ... I think he's a good dude, you know. And ah, screw the bitch!"

angelique

Paul, you are a complete idiot! How dare you excuse racism. And you are wrong, not all of use racial slurs or look at race as a whole and fault them. Move to the big city you small city mother you know what and see how far you get with your ridiculous attitude.

shadough

Big deal said a racist word. Whites are called trailer trash and rednecks all the time. Get over it. It doesn't need to be 24 hour news. why he left his wife for this bucktooth horsey looking hag is beyond me.

SC

'Course, wasn't Mickey well know for having violently, repeatedly beaten Carre Otis while they were married? No wonder he defends Mel..... he doesn't see anything wrong with it at all.

And to the earlier poster, neither I nor the overwhelmingly majority of people I know have ever, EVER used a racial slur, in any cir***stance. In fact, I can only think of one person and he was in his 70's.

Ashley

Carre Otis was high all the time. There was no proof that he beat her. The only people he beat up were the thugs she was hanging out with.

JJ

Bros before Hoes

carol

It was a private argument - he and she could say anything they want - you are all missing the picture here. Oksana set him up, recorded things without his knowledge - kept emails - she was lying in wait to set him up. That's the issue here. And, Stop whining about racism all the time. The more whining, the more people will feel the way Mel does and its because everybody is getting sick of the whining.

Barry Limbaugh

Damn right Mickey ! - Send these baby makin gold-digger's packin.- Take care of the kid but make the ho's get a J.O.B. and leave with the clothes they had on when you met them.-

Alexa

Mickey knows which side his bread is buttered on. Azz kisser!

shadough

gain white people cease to amaze me, "screw the bitch", and most of you STILL hate Chris Brown.

--------------------------------

Who?

ralph

I think what Mel was trying to say is that she needed to be mindful of how she was dressing. That's all.

Barry Limbaugh

I liked Mickey before..after watching the video,all I can say is..."He da man".- Every man out there feels that way.

Boot Goot

I'm SO effing sick of people listening in on other people's conversations and judging them for what they say. Let's get some exerpts from Jesse Jackson, while he sshmoozes his latest F@#$, or the NAACP guys, as we know they are racist! That whole organization exists ONLY to represent black people. They never take a white person's case. I WILL WATCH HIS MOVIES BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD! I AGREE WITH MICKY THAT WE DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY! Am I a racist? Well, you won't know for sure until some opportunist records everything I say and sells it to the "press".

jenna

How can Rourke call a woman he's probably never met a bitch? Silly old man, waiting outside a shop while his 28 yr old girlfriend spends his money. And for the males posting bros before hoes i hope your di*ks drop off.

Susan Hahn

Ha Ha Ha...Mel's comment about a "pig in heat" in very funny...guess HE would know all about that...

bebe

Mickey can relate to Racist Mel becos they r both OLD washed up RATS.