Mickey Rourke on Oksana: 'Screw the Bitch!'

7/2/2010 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was the target of another verbal attack today in New York -- but this time, the man calling her a "bitch" was Mickey Rourke.

Mickey Rourke on Oksana

Moments ago in SoHo, Rourke defended Mel's N-word laced outburst -- the one in which he told the mother of his child she looked like a "f**king pig in heat" -- by telling us, "Sh*t happens."

Rourke continued, "I wouldn't believe everything you hear ... you know ... I think he's a good dude, you know. And ah, screw the bitch!"

browns8127

I love you people. It amazes me we have so much racism in the world yet nobody ever uses the "n-word" Get off Mel's back. I and 95% of the people on here use the word. Forget the pc crap and grow up.

Patty

Mickey Rourke is also a male pig. He is defending Mel Gibson because they have that hatred for women. He needs to shut his ugly azz up. Mel Gibson is a grown man and it was his choice to leave his wife and children for this gold digger. Mickey Rourke, and Mel Gibson really believe these young women find them desirable. Please. These old men kill me with this. These woman use them for their money and fame and then sue them. There is no fool like a old fool. mel should have stayed with his wife whom bore him six children and stood by his side.

Barry Limbaugh

Well....we all remember how O.J. handled his situation.

Mike

I LOVE how all the women are bashing Mel and Mickey but they would GLADLY pull their panties down for them. They're just jealous that they don't have them for boyfriends.
-Team Mel

Barry Limbaugh

Now I want to hear Mickey's opinion of that bi*ch Joy Behar.

snaffuu'

Well, U have to love Mickey, never shy's away from a camera or a street interview,....(& Chevy Chase never hides away either), they are not afraid to talk a little & be personal, as many actors & actresses hide away from TMZ always, like they have something to hide,
but u have to love the one's that comment on stuff.....

Superman

Why do production companies put a-holes, skanks, druggies,...real low-lifes of society, in movies and thus making them rich and famous?!? Can't they find good, respectable human-beings? How about putting actors on contracts, instead of paying them per movie, so that they would forfeit future earnings if they screw-up? And Mickey Rourke has ALWAYS been a piece of sh*t!

Bri

What a deformed loser with a big mouth. No woman deserves to be talked to that way. NO woman. Society makes women try to marry well for security and there is nothing wrong with that.
It's the men who marry 20, 30 and 40 years younger than themself
to have somebody hot and than not want to pay up when it ends badly. You ugly guys need to marry your own age or break out your checkbooks and put your money where your mouth has been.

crtb

I'm wondering why more people are outraged at what he said than they are that he was recorded without his knowledge, during a private argument in a private home. I find it akin to rape for someone to be recorded, the recording leaked, and the public weighing in with their personal opinions. I dare say not one of you wou...ld likw your PRIVATE conversations recorded and then played for others.

The simple fact that HIS rights were violated seem to be forgotten here. My husband and I have said terrible things to one another. I have threatrened to do dispicable things. But that is an argument - a PRIVATE argument. What I say in the privacy of my own home is no one else's business. I am outraged that the issue is played to be what he said, not the fact that she recorded him.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ALEC BALDWIN. HIS PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS WERE LEAKED TO THE MEDIA BY HIS EX-WIFE. EVERYONE WAS HORRIFIED THAT HE CALLED HIS DAUGHTER A NAME, AS IF THEY NEVER HEARD THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE AT A SUPERMARKET EVERY DAY. HOWEVER, THE REAL DAMAGE TO THE CHILD WAS DONE BY THE MOTHER BY LEAKING THE TAPE AND HAVING THE ENTIRE WORLD LISTEN TO THE TAPES. hAD THEY BEEN KEPT PRIVATE, IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY WHERE AS TRAMATIC AS HAVING EVERYONE LISTENING AND COMMENTING ON THEM.

jj

Who in their right mind didn't think the Russian chick was going to screw over Mel Gibson from the very start? Come on, anyone with a brain would've realized it the moment she got knocked up. That being said, Gibson was stupid from the very start - you can't blame everything on the chick alone. It takes two to tangle, and in this case, she tangled with a racist anti-semite.

netrek

Mickey is right. She is a nasty gold digging floozy. Don't trust Russian women!

THIN LIZZY

Mickey rourke willbeat your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hung and dashing

My beef is that while this Russian harlot runs her mouth, she doesn't tell us in vivid detail what Mel's **** looks like. Its SIZE, how thick he is, how HARD he can screw and how big his loads are.

All this "distraction" crap about beatings and racism keep getting in the way of what the people really want to hear out of this trashy chick.

And I thought it was already long-settled that Mel is a Jew-hating racist who gets hard when he sees big sugar tits.

Now its time WE get the inside scoop on what he's got in his pants.

Holly

Mickey Rourke looks like he needs a bra. And what kind of name is "Mickey" for an adult man? What an ugly little jerk he is.

Sik in da azz

Without knowing all the details, I suggest Mel's new dishrag wh**e get a new act! Why do weak women have to do this kind of uncivil crap? Also, Mel got the horns after messing with the wrong bull --that will teach him! Just because you're rich, popular, and old doesn't mean there aren't consequences for your actions.

Typical selfish baby-boomer thinking he can do as he pleases with his cannibalistic generation sucking the life from the next four generations because of some failed 60's BS! I suppose next Mel will roast his own over a flaming pit, while the floozy tramp spends his money on attorney fees. Bring back public stoning, and let the media throw them recklessly?