Oksana Grigorieva

Under Oath in

Mel Gibson War

7/2/2010 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva showed up at her lawyer's office this morning, before heading over to have her deposition taken in her nuclear custody fight with Mel Gibson.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
We're told Oksana will have to testify under oath about her relationship with Mel, her demands, and we're certain she'll be asked if she leaked information about the explosive secret tapes in which Mel screamed, "You look like a f**king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

The deposition is on right now.

0702_oksana2_tmz_video
0701_mel_oksana_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Mary

I heard the tape in question and Mel has lost his mind. He needs to seek professional help and leave this woman alone. God bless her and hope she lives him soon. They have a child and I feel sorry for the child.

Sue

He paid her tens of thousands of dollars, yet she was broke--why? The judge tells to her seal the tapes, yet she released them to the tabloids (for free? I doubt it). Why? She is probably being blackmailed by the Russian mob.

Laurie

You know...I thought she was a gold digger until today...new tape...I dont give a rats a** who leaked it....he is F'ING CRAZY and if I were her I would have recorded him as well...Nobody would have believed it otherwise...Who in Hollywood (including Mel) ISNT a F'ING WHORE????

mel's friend

I THINK THIS WOMAN IS SETTING UP MEL GIBSON FOR SURE. NOBODY CAN EVEN SEE IT IT IS CLEAR AS DAY. THINK ABOUT IT, SHE PROBABLY SAID SOME REALLY BAD STUFF TO HIM AND THEN SHE TURNED THE TAPE ON. I HEARD SHE IS RUSSIAN THEY COME OVER HERE TO GET A RICH MAN THEN TAKE HIM DOWN AND TAKE HIM FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS. MEL GIBSON'S ONLY CRIME IS PICKING THE WRONG WOMAN FOR HIM.

mo peeples

Dear Mel, This woman saw you coming and got your number a long time ago. She is pushing every button possible to make you look insane. I know how you feel because I was married to someone just like her....my ex-husband. Boy did he know how to get under my skin and use it against me. After alot of therapy I learned to smile and finally walk away from the most horrible person I have ever known. My 17 year marriage down the drain. But I survived and you will too. Your true fans will always be there for you. God Bless

Kate

Deport the manipultive lying gold digger.

Give Dalton his son. Give Gibson his daughter.

The End

fran

Wow, so you're probably ALSO a sick Chris Brown apologist saying Rihanna _deserved_ to be beaten to a bloody pulp, bit (!!!), strangles unconscious and tried to be pushed out of a moving car!

So someone can do something bad enough that the other person is justified in saying you should be forced to give or[a]l and then burnt alive in the house which is assume is BEFORE they get raped by a pack of Blacks? Hate to be YOUR child!

Posted at 11:14 AM on Jul 2, 2010 by ntvnat

getting a little carried away aren't you!!!! your one sick little troll.

fran

Gibson needs to publicly apologize and get some anger management. The guy who suggested he donate his time/money and help African American youth had a great idea.

Posted at 11:40 AM on Jul 2, 2010 by kickaboo

I dont think so....Mel got bad advice to apologize before, when he didnt do anything that was proven, only Mee's word for it. Look where that got him. I dont think he needs to apologize to anyone, anymore. I think its utter nonsense, she should be the one apologizing she is the one who recorded a private conversation and put it out in public.My step father was black, so I have nothing against blacks unless the person is a *******, then I dont care what color he/she is. Like none of you have ever said anything like Mel has...Liars TEAM MEL

fran

Until you have been in the same situation, you should not judge or comment on anything you know nothing about. She had every right to record him and for all we know they are voice mails. As far as first amendment rights, he took her's away when he threatened and terrorized her. He is accountable for his behavior. Placing blame on someone else is classic Domestic Violence behavior.

Posted at 12:11 PM on Jul 2, 2010 by DeeDee

DeeDee are you saying you were there when this all happened, and heard Mel say all those things...then if you were there why didnt you or the other 10 people or claim to know all about it call the police. Yes she recorded him, so why didnt she take the recordings to the police and not the media....I smell extortion, blackmail or is that whitemail, sorry I dont want to offend anyone

fran

I hope no one is surprised at Mel G's feelings toward blacks. The guy hates Jews. Blacks are only a hop, skip, and a jump away in the eyes of people like him. Sounds like he's just an all around a-hole though.

Posted at 1:33 PM on Jul 2, 2010 by Just-a-Word

I have just a word for you IDIOT.....Mel"s long time manager was a Jew, he recently passed away....I guess Whoopie doesnt know she is not black, and all his other black friends, mexican's you name them . Mel has worked with every race and religion, everyone that has worked with Mel or for him are all willing to go back and work for him again. Get better educated before you shoot your mouth off.

fran

This is what Mel gets for leaving his faithful wife after years and years of forcing her to live like a catholic nun for a teenager. After he went around being a holier-than-thou tridentine catholic it comes out he is a cheater. They're both dirtier than pigs rolling in their own ****. I do say it is especially low to use a baby as a way to get money.

Posted at 4:44 PM on Jul 2, 2010 by Jarren

what the hell are you smoking...Mel and his wife seperated in 2006...he met oksana in 2008....and she hardly a teenager she is over 40 yrs old

fran

Posted at 12:40 PM on Jul 10, 2010 by Mary

I feel sorry for people who believe edited tapes. or lying jewish police officers ...there is no solid proof of any of this.I mean why isnt Mel in jail , why is he allowed to continue to take his baby daughter home with him every other day, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DV, AND MEL IS A WONDERFUL FATHER. People come in here and make stupid comments and then leave , because they dont want anyone to prove to them that things arent always what they seem.

fran

Posted at 9:24 AM on Jul 28, 2010 by mo peeples

sorry you had to go through that...God bless you and Mel

fran

look at her in the pic, she sees the reporter and the photographer and she is in her glory. She is trying so hard not to smile, she is such a media wh.ore

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5