« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean Got Married ... 'Cause She Can

7/3/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean and her NFL man Kyle Boller tied the knot yesterday at the Grand Del Mar Resort in San Diego.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Opposite marriage is legal in the state of California.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Kat

#91, If you want to quote historical figures, heres one of my favorites, from our countries second president.."Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people...so great is my veneration of the Bible that the earlier my children begin to read, the more confident will be my hope that they will prove useful citizens in their country and respectful members of society." John Adams
Kat

Kat

This topic seems to be so heated, I'm right and your wrong, from all sides. A real christian knows not to judge, ALL SIN IS THE SAME! No one is better then anyone else, people have the right to their views. Some of my best discussions come from people who don't share my opinion. One of two things happen, I am swayed to the possiblity that my perspective has been wrong, or I stand stronger in my belief. I don't hate someone who is different, and I don't judge them for it either. I beleive the bible to be the word of God, that is my opinion, and I believe that our country is falling because so many people are living Godless lives, that is my opinion. Even if you don't believe the bible, the morals that it has WILL lead people to live a more fullfilling and repesctable life. What ever happened to "treat unto others as you would have them do unto you?"

Deven

"All persons shall have full and free liberty of religious opinion; nor shall any be compelled to frequent or maintain any religious institution" Thomas Jefferson

“The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries.” James Madison

"Every man, conducting himself as a good citizen, and being accountable to God alone for his religious opinions, ought to be protected in worshiping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience." George Washington, Letter, United Baptist Chamber of Virginia May 1789

Shall we keep dancing? This country was founded by religious outcasts wanting to practice their own religion. Yet people continue to force their beliefs on others, and yet if I sat here and started preaching whatever religion you don't believe in to you, you'd get angry and start saying "I have religious freedom! You can't tell me what to believe!"

So why are you trying to force Christianity on those who might not necessarily believe in it?

Deven

And yet, everyone is judging gays by not allowing them to get married. Funny... You say you aren't judging, but by denying a basic right that every HUMAN should have, they're being judged.

Judge and ye shall not be judged?

He who is without sin cast the first stone...

Kat

Deven, I feel that you have formed your opinion on christians as a whole and not seen each of us as indivisuals. I have never judged a gay couple, it's not up to me to judge. Some of the best people I know are gay, they have better morals then that of friends of mine who claim to be christian. I sin everyday that I wake up, but I also thank God for everyday that I wake up. My Baptist Preacher spoke to us once about how Gays are becoming the highest number for adopting babies, as he put it, they are willing to love a child that someone else didn't want. I chose my church because of that preacher. We could go back and forth all day with quotes, who was right, who was wrong, in the end I know who I am, I know how I live and I am happy with that.

Deven

And you are free to your opinion. I think I am right, and I know how I live, and I'm happy with it.

Kat

Deven, everyone thinks they are right, it's when people don't accept others when their opionions are different that can make people seem ignorant (not referring to you by no means). Of course I would LOVE for everyone to think like me but how boring what that be (LOL), I love challanges and if everyone thought the same there would be no stimulating conversation and how boring would that be? Unfortunately, a lot of people (not all) don't know why they think the way they do, so when challenged they can do nothing but sling mud. By the way, very interesting facts you brought to light a few opinions up ;-)

itsMeAgain

i had a long day and didn't feel like reading all this and not sure if anyone said this already but here goes...

i always thought that Miss USA pageant questions were to evaluate the candidate to see how well she answers her questions with poise and beauty.
i thought that it really didn't matter what her position is as long as she can back up whatever she says...again,
with beauty and poise.
personally, i don't agree with her opinion, however,
she did a good job with her answers since they were her opinions, right or wrong!

qwerty

#11 "It's not "opposite marriage," it's just marriage. You gays are too much."

You are too much for me Ennis!

It was funny when some girl wished her a bunch of beautiful gay kids but honestly,I hope she has none,no matter how badly she wants them.It'd just produce more f**ked up gay bashers,people like her shouldn't breed

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10