« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean Got Married ... 'Cause She Can

7/3/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean and her NFL man Kyle Boller tied the knot yesterday at the Grand Del Mar Resort in San Diego.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Opposite marriage is legal in the state of California.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Frank

Congratulations to the bride and groom. Hope for many happy years and a good life together.
But then the comment,“Opposite marriage is legal in the state of California.” Come on TMZ. Sounds like snide heterophobia.

California voters said
Normal weddings are permitted.
Natural weddings are permitted.
Het-ero-sex-ual weddings are permitted.

Even if California voters are overturned by the court
Or if California voters change their minds one day
It would not be natural

Voo

TMZ doesn't have a problem with heterosexuality, Prejean does. It's also fitting that she's sooooo against homosexuals that she got married in one of those tacky-ass 80's wedding dresses that only drag queens would be caught dead in!

Get off my internet and TV you dumb bitch!

G.R.

People need to read the definition of "Marriage":

MARRIAGE is a social union or legal contract between individuals that creates kinship. It is an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and sexual, are acknowledged in a variety of ways, depending on the culture or subculture in which it is found. People marry for many reasons, including one or more of the following: legal, social, emotional, economical, spiritual, and religious.

Notice how "RELIGOUS" is only one reason people get married. It is has nothing to with all this God bull**** people spew all the time about only man and woman. So your reasoning is total garbage if you think marriage is only by religion.

TMP

Hey Carrie, you should be thankful that you can EVEN GET MARRIED.

James

Hey gays, dont be jealous that she's beautiful.

G.R.

#21. Yuck. You are straight. Ewwwww.

Sammie

We've passed bills in several states so Gays could have civil ceremonies and have all the benefits of an actual marriage. But having that, obviously, was never the real goal. If it were, Gays would be happy with that but they aren't so the goal NEVER was to have civil unions or benefits, they want Marriage their way so they can shove their way of life down the other 95% of American's throats (yeah. believe it or not, the gay population is only about 5% or less). Give me a break. I have no problem with civil unions or even a non-religious marriage but I will NOT be pushed. That just pisses me off and makes me feel I don't owe them anything.

dd

Don't hate Harvey!

Ginna

Gawd...what an ugly dress. Looks like something I would have put on one of my Barbie dolls back in the very early 90's. Congrats on her wedding, I guess, but I still can't stand the soapbox riding bitch.

Kat

So many hateful comments, I also believe that marriage is between a man and women, that’s my opinion, that doesn't mean a judge or point the finger and make rude remarks toward those who don't share my views. I was married, by my pastor, in an outdoor ceremony, it doesn't matter if it's in a church or not. She looked beautiful, even if to some her dress looked like it came out of the 80's. If she had said she supported same sex marriage then she would have went against her religious views, which is her right. I don't recall her passing judgment on anyone, she simply doesn't agree with it. It doesn't make her a bad person.

J9

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look beautiful as a BRIDE...so much more NORMAL than two grooms! Keep your head up & keep the faith...the HomoNazis will NEVER win...even if they get this lunatic government to pass their societally subversive agenda it will still be utter nonsense to the majority of the religious of this and every country.

BravesFan

#15 We (christians) believe that "book of fairy tales" because we have expearnaced the power of God in our life. Something that you, and I pray that I'm wrong, will probably never expearance. For anyone that says that you are "born" gay, stop. You just sound stupid. Look at how the human body is made, God made it that way for a reason. God did not make men to be with men or women to be with women.

Prince Von A-Hole

Carefull now readers you are going to upset Gandhi All Knowing cool dude Black Man with dreadlocks.

bka62223

I truly wish her all the best. However... this doesn't look like the happiest group of people I've ever seen. Maybe a little over-the-top on divatude??? Also, I can't believe all the hypocrites on here; downing her for speaking-out about her beliefs. Y'all call her a hater and then throw hate right back. Hmmmm.... must've missed out on that little " do unto others " thingee as well....

Rock Singer

A whore like that and she wears white....WTF