« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean Got Married ... 'Cause She Can

7/3/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean and her NFL man Kyle Boller tied the knot yesterday at the Grand Del Mar Resort in San Diego.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Opposite marriage is legal in the state of California.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kittyK

TMZ - riddle me this:

Why is it that there are two groups on the planet that you are NEVER supposed to say anything negative about (whether it's factual or not)?

Group #1 - Gays
Group #2 - Jews

The minute you call things what they are - not based on hate just based on fact - you're either anti-semetic or homophobic.

If this woman does not belive in gay-marriage - that's her choice. Stop it already!!

M

so what!!! at least she didn't kiss the ass of the media.. She used this great right of ours.. called FREE SPEECH.. if you don't like it don't listen.. but tons of people get married and feel the same way about same sex marriage.. shut up already about it...

SH

And "the wind just happened to blow my shirt open" NUMEROUS times while I was on the beach. So that was the cause of me exposing my breasts in all those pictures.

Yeah right! Once is an accident. Twice and more is on purpose!

And if she is such a "good Chrisitian" why does she have a sex video/clip out there?

#TeamLindsay

He married Carrie Prejean!? God help him, because he's surely going to need it! I give the marriage 6 month, tops. When the divorce comes she'll probably blame gay civil unions for having devalued her marriage or some crazy sh*t too...

79. Two groups of people you're never supposed to say anything negative about... Uhm, you don't think you're saying something negative about them in that very post? Yeah, forget the words supposed to. There are two groups of people that wing nuts constantly say something negative things about, Jews and Gays.

Mo

If this crazy religious BlTCH lived during the Salem Witch Trials, she would have had everyone hung to death with her Satan tested me theory.

gimmeabreak

If a photographer offered him cold hard cash for a nude modeling shoot, what would Jesus do? We already know what Carrie would do, strip for the camera!

K

Don't you mean "marriage" is legal in the state of California?

Ray

What a wonderful couple!

gimmeabreak

If his girlfriend asked him to have premaritial sex and make a lewd dirty sex tape of them doing it, what would Jesus do?

We already know what Carrie did...

gimmeabreak

We already know what Carrie did...

Lisa

I can't stand this girl! Not because she spoke her mind because she is a damn hippocrate. She talks about her values as a Christian. Telling pepole she is a good Christian this and that. If she was such a good Christian, she wouldn't be posing semi-nude or making a dirty video with her ex-boyfriend at such a young age. She shouldn't use religion to mask who she really is. She's not beautiful inside or out. Having breast augmentation doesn't make you a better person. She's a loser. Before you criticize others look at yourself first. I hope she has a lesbian or gay child and let's see how she feels then. Stupid b*@^7%! I am not gay or religious, but I really hate it when people use religion as an aexcuse to be an idiot. I know several Christians and they have great values. They would never do what she did at a young age. Grow up you stupid b*6%4! Think before you speak!

Deven

I still say she's a whore, and before I'm asked why again, I will post (and also, before everyone talks about God, I'll repost why Gay Marriage should be legal.)

GOD'S Laws aren't supposed to be used in our Government. It's called SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. Your God isn't everyone's God. Why do those who may not believe in a Christian God have to abide by the rules of the Bible?

To quote THOMAS JEFFERSON:
Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

So by forcing the Bible's laws in our Government, you are taking away the freedom everyone is supposed to have. A man and a man marrying is between them and God, not you, them and God.

And my whore comment:
She'll do anything that garners her money and attention. By definition, that makes her a whore. She's not standing up for what she believes in, she's standing up for what will get her the most attention and money. If standing up for Gay Rights would've gotten her the most attention, you bet your sweet ass she'd of said it. I don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth, as it's all lies. Like she lied repeatedly about the naked pictures and the videos.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/29/carrie-prejean-kyle-boller-marriage-san-diego-nfl-married-miss-california-usa/9/#comments-anchor#ixzz0sf1Ujfqv

newname

Good for her.
If that jackass Perez Hilton didn't want to an honest answer from her, he shouldn't have asked the question. But being the punk that he is, he had to exploit her for his own gain, as has TMZ. You people really need to get a life besides picking on someone who probably doesn't care if you live or die.
Way to go, Carrie.