« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Goldberg -- Mel Gibson Needs His Butt Kicked

7/4/2010 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former wrestling superstar Goldberg thinks Mel Gibson needs a good ol' fashioned butt kicking to cure him of racist tendencies -- and wouldn't you know it ... Goldberg is willing to do it himself.

0704_goldberg_video_ex_4
Goldberg was at the pool at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas yesterday, where he also made a pretty accurate prediction about the Brock Lesnar fight.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

billy cema

If the whole world makes racist comments, it still would not be all right. Same with anything that denigrates a human. I'm as guilty as the next person of personal weakness; but I don't make racist comments. Just not in my vocabulary.
If I could, I'd contact TCM (Turner Classic Movies) and asked why they are regurgitating all the old, old anti-Indian movies. Now, that is real racism to one group of americans!
And this is my first comment in months!

billy cema

tonetonetone

Goldberg is still da man...torso looks great but has he forgotten to work his biceps? arms are looking kinda scrawny compared to his wrestling days..

moe

Yea yea yea...you people are making idioticly lame excuses.

Everybody says mean things or things of anger...and everyone has the right to say something in the privacy of their own homes...but who the hell says something so blatantly racist....without even any reason...

This doucebag was having a heated fight with his WHITE UKRAINIAN wife...so why the hell talk about a `pack of n****** rape you`. WTF! You can`t just wash this away by saying he was drunk or in a heated argument or angry etc...this shows he has some serious issues..

Bottom line....he can say whatever he wants...but there are consequences.....hopefully people will say enough is enough...you want to be a bigoted, racist, homophobic, anti-semitic doucebag...by all means more power to you....but I won`t be working with you, hiring you, watching your movies etc.

Mel Gibson....go f*** yourself.

Preserve the Tiger

To #57, Barry Limbaugh ~ The last three words of your comment are totally gross and totally disgusting!

Jamie

To all the racist apologists out there: No,EVERYBODY does not say racist things in private. In our home,we teach our children to respect ALL people. Racial slurs,slurs against religious groups,gays,etc.are not allowed.Frankly,if you don't teach hate and don't tolerate hate,your kids won't grow up to be haters. What's so damn hard about that?

Bubba

Goldberg needs his butt kicked.

Darlene

HOw attractive is a man as one who stands up for justice! I like GOldberg for making a public statement against Mel Gibson's racial slurs and verbal abuse toward his ex. His is not any better than any man. Maybe if he werent around so many yes men he'd learn a thing or 2 about human decency.

seetheforest

So Goldberg thinks that Mel needs his a** kicked and he's the ready and willing to commit assault. That must be because Goldberg's ego tells him he is so righteous, pure and above the law. Smells like sweet perfume. How else could such a "wrestling superstar" resolve his angry witttle itty bitty feelers? Hey, superstar ego maniac, Mel has a right to his free speech and his privacy. Anyone has the right to peacefully disagree and ignore him. I am also fairly certain that Mel has unlimited resources to defend himself against the 15 minutes of fame crowd. Goldberg, you have a right to speak your mind too WITHOUT the violent threats. Ignorant.

wayniac917

stupid meat head

bob

It is sad hearing some of the idiots defending Mel's remarks. How can you say he is not a racist from his numerous rants??? ***go sounds like a real intelligent person- not

RMilvae

Goldberg sticking by Brock.Wrestlers gotta stick together.I care more about the conversation about UFC then Mel Gibson.

Anonymous

I agree with Bill Goldberg that Mel Gibson needs his butt kicked for good. I am not Jewish. I have nothing against Jewish people. I am Lutheran. And my name is George William Gockel.

JG

I think Goldberg needs a job.

joann

Mel shouldn't get his butt kicked. Mel should kick some butt for all the trashing he's getting! I will buy and go see as any movie he makes. He is very talented. Taping someone without their permission is a felony. She is out for his $$$$$ and from Russia so that should tell you something. She is the trash here not Mel!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments