Lindsay's New Girl -- Israeli Fighter

7/5/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has a new lady in her life who is battlefield ready -- she's a former member of the Israeli Defense Force.

0703_lindsay_lohan_lover_Photo_launch_EX
Sources close to the actress tell TMZ, Lindsay and Eilat Anschel -- who completed her mandatory stint in the Israeli army -- met a while ago in L.A. ... but things have been getting pretty serious over the last month.

According to sources, Lindsay started using Eilat as a "shoulder to cry on" during the whole SCRAM thing ... and then things just evolved as they do.

But again for Lindsay ... love may prove elusive. Her friends understate the problem this way: "It's not the healthiest relationship in the world."  The friends say Lilo's totally obsessing over the chick.

Who really cares though -- the new girl's SMOKING HOT.

tippy katz

How sad that there are so many mean spirited immature commenters on this site. And who is anyone to be calling anyone else "ugly"? You people are so spiritually void, I hate to see what your karma is going to be like. Don't you know that whoever you hate will be your next destiny?

Mindy,
You got it partly right. People are mean and hateful when they post on this site.
You left out the part where YOU log on, and YOU make judgmental comments about
people, and YOU make negative predictions about their karma.
Why?
Are you the Buddha? Do you have special permission from Christ to judge people?
Does is make you feel superior?
Please read less of that crap from the "spiritual" section of the book store, and worry
about your own karma.

NYC

Wow, Lindsay is a serious lesbian. I thought she was going thru a phase with Samantha but I guess not.

Lisa

Wow, who would have guessed that Lindsay would start eating Kosher?

Anonymous

"Smoking Hot" does not accurately describe her at all. You're merely crediting her because she's Jewish. You people support each other, no matter what your statuses are. In this case, a nobody who happened to serve in the army- an army programmed to kill innocent Palestinians.

lakenne

It always makes me laugh to see the latest person TMZ has labeled "hot". She has a pretty face, but from the neck down it's all 12 yr old boy.

Lisa Giordina

Most of you people scare the **** out of me. I logged onto the comments section because I was bored.

Now I'm traumatized.

smartypants1

Israel is an apartheid state that is on par with pre-Mandela South Africa. It is governed by a bunch of white racist Zionists of European origin. FACT.
Posted at 3:11 AM on Jul 4, 2010 by intheyearzero
___________________

Clearly you & Mel G. are probably the dumbest people I have ever heard.
I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR WHILE READING YOU IGNORANT COMMENT BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD. THEN I REALIZED YOU WERE SERIOUS.
If you have "FACTS" as put it, then why not attach the link.
I'm not Jewish, but seriously you think that the Jews should be run out off the middle east? Where would your DEFICIENT RACIST BRAIN LIKE THE JEWISH PEOPLE TO GO?

"Zionism is the national liberation movement of the Jewish people, which holds that Jews, like any other nation, are entitled to a homeland."
Here is a link to a web site you should probably read so you don't sound like a ignorant piece of poop.

peter

lovely to hear

Sarit

Israeli fighter? Israeli protector !

Good for them and btw what makes that new connection an

obsession?

kate

I could only hope this is true. She needs to get far away from Sam Ronson. I just read the interview Sam and her brother Mark gave for the Times UK.Sam said she is BI and not a Lesbian.Mark
(who mumbles when he talks) did all the bad trash talking about LL.When if read it its clear SR family tells her what to do and she listens,and to promote her new record and tv show.It also proves the R clan hates Lindsay.I found it sad that a 32 year old girl can't talk or do what she wants without her family.

Janet

Just what Los Angeles needs . . . and Israeli fighter. Thanks Miss Lohan.

Broeheem

I've read that Melissa E is available (w/ no baggage), and Rosie O'Dyke is still salivating at the chance to thigh-dive you. C'mon Lindsay, at least they're celebrities - and that's important, right? If you're gonna upgrade available vaginas, at least throw it down with one that can get you back to at least B-list.

Jo

What the f--k, how old r u guys, you are so damn immature. What's it to you who she is with, who she beds with, or if she admits she is a Lesbian or not. You are never going to get her action and maybe that is why you sink so low as to call her names. Maybe if you are happy with the dumb stick then use it, but please don't ask stupid qauestions until you make love with someone of your own sex.

timid

Just more lame PR.

Um, wow...

Of COURSE Lindsay is going after her... She'll jump into bed with ANYONE who will pay her a little attention... Just hope this chic remembers some of her defensive-moves...so when Lindsay turns psychotic against her (as she has everyone else), she can at least defend herself... The LAST thing Lindsay needs right now is MORE distractions... She should get HERSELF together BEFORE trying to be in a relationship!!! AND, I hope the chic gets Lindsay checked out to make sure she's free of STD's!!! (Someone who's been around THAT many times, NEEDS a check-up!!)