Phil Spector Interview Surfaces, Details Infamous Night

7/5/2010 2:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A woman who claims to have worked for Phil Spector when Lana Clarkson was shot at his home has released an interview she did with Spector back in 2005, in which Spector talks at length about what happened that night.

Among the highlights, Spector claims Alhambra PD officers broke his nose, gave him two black eyes, cracked his spine, and tasered him with 50,000 volts.

Spector was found guilty of the murder of Lana Clarkson and is currently serving 19 years to life in prison.

Mattias

How can you all be so weak? Only because he "just" was put in jail doesn't mean he's guilty. And even if he actually has killed somebody I can assure you that he's not more of a murderer than you are, nor weak.

Franknbeans

Bada Bing-is that you, Rachelle? Talk about mental issues, you have NO room to speak! As for claiming that negative stuff will "come back" to Michelle Blaine well geez, look at all the negative karma you're receiving! What happened to that hit CD you so desperately wanted? Your mere 17,000 views on YouTube is a flash in the pan compared to real artists out there. You had to disable comments to all your videos since we all slammed the piece of mierda your music is. You'll never be pretty, famous or a nice person so please, slither away like the sewer rat you are.

Bada Bing

Franknbeans, it sounds like you've been alone with your hand for too long. Perhaps you are poor whittle michelle?

Thorens

Badabing, oops, I meant RACHELLE, grow the eff up!

Bada Bing

"Thorens"? LOL, cmon Chelle, ( as in Michelle), you can do better then that.

Franknbeans

I get it, you're one of Rachelle's boy toys most likely

Court Jester

Just found this. Whoo, boy! I needed to take a shower after watching this latest carp. Need I remind everybody that "he" did not call anyone - certainly not the paramedics. The Driver called 911 in a panic after he heard the shot and saw PS with the gun. Oh, and let's not forget the "I think I killed someone" line.

I need to put on my "Woo-Hoo, Murder 2 - Go A.J. t-shirt to feel better.

What a despicable sleaze.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4