Prince vs. Rod Stewart

Who'd You Rather?

7/5/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two veteran rockers performed overseas on the Fourth of July: Prince (left) played in Denmark, while Rod Stewart (right) took the stage in Germany.

0704_prince_rod_stewart_getty
Question is ...

Marketing $ociologist

Are those rats on their head? Neither has their own hair on.

Shaydie

Prince (until he got all religious and boring!)

analee kostiuk

Rod Stewart a million times over.

Prancy

No Prince for me. I don't like men as lovers who are more skinny than me. LOL

FreeWill

TMZ! What is wrong with you people!!
NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER NEITHER For the love of God!!!

Brendon

His Royal Brilliance! Their is not any other musician, including MJ, that is as multi talented on numerous instruments nor has the vocal range as PRINCE! He is the musicians musician! Hey MJ named both of his sons after Prince, even made comments that Prince was his only competition~ Plus Prince's charitable efforts with Love 4 One Another and others, he keeps silent & ego free! Its the act not the props that he is all about. Purple Love, baby!

aliceofneverlan

None of them. But rather H...

Robin

Eeewwww!!!!!!!! Barf!!!!! Neither thank you very much.

Pen15

Is death an option?

Susan

PLEASE TMZ...I'm beggin you....on these poll questions put a third choice... "Who Cares"...or "Neither". I'd love to see the amount of people who picked the third answer.

Bbrado

Rod has soul.

daily

For me, I'd do Prince because at least he's talented.
dailytrendnews.co.cc

Raejean

I'd rather do neither, but I'll opt for a man: Rod.

marcia

Posted at 1:00 PM on Jul 5, 2010 by Brendon
____________________________________________________________

Michael named one of his sons after his GRANDFATHER whose name was Prince. He was Katherine's father. I'm pretty sure because he was the King of Pop he thought the name would fit perfectly. And he named his other son after himself, Michael Joseph Jackson II.

Cara