Lindsay Lohan

Begging, Pleading, Crying

7/6/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

53 seconds -- that's exactly how long Lindsay Lohan was able to beg for mercy in open court before she started to break down and cry.

videos
Judge Marsha Revel allowed Lohan to address the court just moments ago -- and in between teary-eyed breakdowns ... Lindsay apologized multiple times and tried to explain why she missed alcohol education classes.

So we gotta ask ...

WhyNot

It seems to me that the justice system, the tabloids, everyone in her life has been gunning for this girl. She is so accustomed to being targeted she just doesn't give it the seriousness she should have. I'm not saying she was innocent, but let's face it. This got blown out of all proportion. There was nothing else going on that was more news worthy than a girl who missed alcohol ed classes and did her job! I think in Lindsay's case it's like allergy shots, after a year, you are de-sensitized to the sting. She gave up, because no matter what she did, she was wrong.
No one really tried to help her, or do something positive, they were just out to feed off her even if they destroyed her doing it, and today, the justice system went along with them.
I think everyone in her life should be heartily ashamed of what they did to a young girl, who grew up with notoriety, easy access to booze, drugs, and definitely, the wrong crowd.
Next I suppose there will be 'inside' shots of Lindsay doing time, because at the end of the day, she is still tabloid fodder.
Leave the girl alone and let her get her life back on track.

NeverMind

Good actress, bad liar!
A+ for crying. F for saying that she did the best she could.

Allie

BOOOOOOOOOOO hooooo!

Should have sentenced the loser to 2 years. Stupid twit.

LONGTIMESOBER

Of course this is all a shame. Regardless of who she is, or who she thinks she is, Lindsay Lohan is an alcoholic. And if she wants to actually turn her life around she has a tough road ahead. She may miss some "opportunities" but if she truly changes, the opportunities will come again. And this time she'll be prepared for them. I only hope that all of the "yes" people and "hangers-on" will cut her some slack. Because at the end of the day its not the antagonistic people that are to blame (besides Lindsay herself), but the people that work to make her think everyone else is wrong. Anyway, take the opportunity to get better, Lindsay.

sean

Look, her tears were for herself. She has taken advantage of the system and blames everyone but herself. She has not taken any ownership over what she does, it's always someone else's fault. "If they had only explained to me...". C'mon, it was all in the court papers you had to sign. I believe those are real tears, but only because she feels sorry she got caught, not because she's actually sorry for what she's done.

fredsdead

Of course the tears are real....SHE'S IN FRICKIN SHOCK.

Katy

Her tears are saying "****, I'm a really bad actress. I'm not pulling this off. I'm going to jail. ****, ****, ****, ****!"

todd lee

NUMBER 15 GOT IT 1000% RIGHT.

shes crying cause she knows she got busted and wont be partying this weekend, not because shes sorry

dank

Best acting shes done in a while

nan

her tears were real. so real...because she wasn't gonna get out of the consequences.

Ehécatl

Leave the girl alone and let her get her life back on track.

Posted at 4:38 PM on Jul 6, 2010 by WhyNot

-----------------------------------

These are very wise words, Why Not.

tyler

Finally justice has been served. Maybe now she wishes she would of signed onto celebrity rehab.

Sammie

Oh yeah. The tears were real...because she finally has to pay the piper and never in a million years thought she would. "I did the best I could" Oh brother. It probably would have been better for her if she actually had gone to her uncle's funeral instead of spending the whole time partying and shopping with her mom and sis. Gee, virgina, there ARE consequences for your actions.

yeah, I'm way out of line.

Crying? There's no crying in "Caged Heat"!

nisiek

FIRST OF ALL, I DID TIME ON A PROB. VIOLATION..so I know from whence I speak..she will do approx. 30 - 60 days or less due to overcrowding...noone does the whole time for violations, etc., then the toughest will be in patient rehab...which she may screw up cause she can't go nightclubbing, partying, etc. in an inpatient rehab. Trust, this is going to safe her life if she takes it seriously...if not, she will be the laughing stock of the entertainment businees (wait, I think she already is that)...nevermind, but the laughingstock of the world..she still has a FEW fans...and people who really stick by her, but she is truly and really a trainwreck, she did not try hard enough period. Trying hard means not going out every night whether you are drinking or not, missing court appearances and barely making your court mandated program. She is a true trainwreck, but she is young so there is still hope.