Lindsay Lohan Probation Officer's Report

7/7/2010 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan's probation officer's report lists 5 drugs Lindsay is allowed to take, and the combination is powerful.

Lindsay Lohan Crying

According to the report, Lindsay is allowed to take Zoloft (antidepressant), Trazodone (antidepressant), Adderall (stimulant to control ADHD), Nexium (acid reflux) and the extremely powerful painkiller Dilaudid.

Under the terms of probation, Lindsay is allowed to take these drugs.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Mizzy

Usually you take the pain medication for 2 days after you have your wisdom teeth out. It's been a month for Lohan. So evidently she does have a drug problem in my mind. Those need to be taken away. Her use is excessive.

Rob

In my opinion the doctor that prescribed dilaudid for Lohan should be investigated. Legalized addiction...sounds familiar in Hollywood.

E-Sue

I've been a pharmacy tech for years now, and I've only seen dilaudid prescribed to cancer patients!! I can understand her taking trazedone (often prescribed to help narcodic addicts get rest) and the antidepressant, nexium, and adderall (my guess is she takes adderall to stay skinny), but the dilaudid is ridiculous! Whoever prescribes her this drug needs to be investigated. Hollywood makes me sick...I shouldn't read this crap.

Muffy

And people believe Drug Dealers only work on the street.

sue

why is Lindsey taking dilaudin. is she dying. cause that is what the doctor gave my husband and mom when they were dying of cancer. that is a very powerful drug. no reason for her to be taking that. the doctor who perscribed that to her needs to be in the cell next to hers.

question

question & i maybe wrong, if she is "allowed" to take dilaudid-- she would be testing positive for opiates on her drug screening but could be using as many kinds of opiates as she wants not only dilaudid and they cannot tell the difference right? if i were to take vicodin i would test positive for the same thing as her taking dilaudid? as well as with adderall wouldnt cocaine and adderall both test positive for amphetamines?

Lynn

After 20 brain and spine surgeries the last few years for a progressive neurological disorder plus a connective tissue disease, I take Dilaudid among other things. I can't believe it would EVER be given by a dentist. This is an extremely dangerous drug that can slow breathing, especially when combined with other meds or alcohol. She is playing with fire.

sharon powell

I have no idea why everyone is freaking out about drugs that are used by millions of people every day in America. Nexium is a wonderful drug for acid reflux, anti depressants are the most prescribed drug in the US. News flash, the big Hollywood secret for weight loss is Adderall. The only real issue is the Dilaudid, which is a powerful pain medication that no dentist or oral surgeon that I know would perscribe, especially a month after the alleged dental work. Trazadone is usually given as a sleep aid, seems a bit over the top for such a young girl. I just get angry that people keep commenting on the medications, when they don't even know what they are for. I believe that she does have a problem, but as I said, not all of these meds are addictive, so, let's not make it more than it is.

Manuel

I believe that most alcoholics are bipolar patients self-medicating with a legal substance that slow down the mind. Giving this lady Adderall and Zoloft will contribute to her relapse. I wish her P.O. would contact me because I can give her the correct psychiatric treatment free of charge and with all the confidentiality required by the law. I would not accept one cent from her or Charlie Sheen but I am sure that I could help and this what Dr. are expected to do.
Manuel Mota, M.D.