Lindsay Lohan Probation Officer's Report

7/7/2010 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan's probation officer's report lists 5 drugs Lindsay is allowed to take, and the combination is powerful.

Lindsay Lohan Crying

According to the report, Lindsay is allowed to take Zoloft (antidepressant), Trazodone (antidepressant), Adderall (stimulant to control ADHD), Nexium (acid reflux) and the extremely powerful painkiller Dilaudid.

Under the terms of probation, Lindsay is allowed to take these drugs.

Carolina

@Dallas: I also take antidepressants and pain med together. The doctors and pharmacists know which ones will react badly when taken together. Not all antidepressants are the same. Actually, I take a c o c k t a i l much like hers. I've been on this combo for about 10 years now, and haven't had any troubles at all. HOWEVER, I'm over 50 years old, and was dx'd with bipolar AND ADD over 20 years ago, and fibromyalgia about 15 years ago. These drugs keep me going, literally. Without them I couldn't work and so would be homeless and probably dying of starvation as I wouldn't know HOW to be homeless. (I have no desire to learn how either, as I don't think I could.) This being said, it's an uphill battle for people who actually NEED pain meds to get them, and it's people like her who abuse them that makes it so hard. I really HATE these people.

Random Comment Person

Why was Lindsay given Dilaudid? The same reason Michael Jackson got Propofol. They are famous and the doctors out there are w-h-o-r-e-s for stars. The state should be looking into this. They were just looking into it for Brittany Murphy and Corey Haim.

dd

I think she needs about a year of inpatient treatment.

janalal4

Trazadone is also a back door sleep aid (meaning it's not officially a sleeping aid). I take it.

Posted at 2:48 PM on Jul 7, 2010 by Modwild

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/06/lindsay-lohan-court-jail-hearing-probation-report-drugs-prescriptions/5/#comments-anchor#ixzz0t2MJxXbn

Yep, thats what my hubby takes it for...sleep. He took more than one once & was outta his tree, speech all slurred. Seemed pretty potent to me.

Kev the Realist

When is someone going to wake up and seriously look at who the hell is prescribing all of these meds to her. This is a drug adict. Even under California law it is illegal to prescibe drugs to an addict????? Harvey, your a lawyer, whothe hell is in charge of this!! The FU on her fingernails should get her a double sentence for contempt of court and Shawn Holley Chapman should be outraged at her client. It makes her look like an idiot for not checking he client and reading her the riot act.

Her Mother should be charged with neglect. Her doc's should lose their icene to prescribe opiates and Lindsey should be locked up for a year with NO Drugs. Even with ADD you do not need to be medicated while in jail.

This story just confirms LA LA LAND is the land of the wacko and justice is truly blind.

wendy

I read a tweet yesterday and it said, "the jail has been senteneced to 3 months of lindsay"...just wanted to share. she's taking some good pills, and was drinking also...no wonder she kept falling down.

CCC

Those are some heavy drugs she's taking. I believe she will always need something to take the edge off of reality. She will never be clean because she doesn't want to. When I was her age, I drank and smoked and did many other mind altering drugs, so maybe I don't have the right to talk, but I hope she can grow out of it. What is happening to her now is probably the best thing for her, and hopefully she will clean up her act, although I'm sure there are bridges that can never be rebuilt in her case.

Silvie

The typical ****tail prescribed to the young people of our country by greedy doctors. I had a sister hooked on all these prescription drugs and she almost died. Even though Lindsay's Dad seems like he needs some professional help, he truly seems to be making an attempt to save his daughter's life.

Carolina

@Idiot!: Why would they disallow the Nexium in jail? It's a pretty innocuous drug, but the 'pay off' is HUGE if you have acid reflux. I am in AGONY without it. (Actually, I take a similar generic, as I can't afford the 'real thing', but the effects are the same...RELIEF! There are no side-effects, and it certainly doesn't make on 'high'. The only danger associated with this class of drugs is someone taking them who doesn't actually have too much acid in their stomachs, and they would be unable to digest their food properly. That COULD present a large problem. (I mentioned I was on pain med as well, but it's not Dilaudid. It's one of the milder ones, but it works for me.

e

5 medications for a 24 year old? That is way to many. Maybe her father is right. Prescription medications ARE going to kill her.

Some of you are so....

hah, i'm on painkillers and i just turned 31, i'm on oxycodone but seriously, i wouldn't be out partying at all even now. If you need oxycodone, dilaudid, any of that, YOU CAN"T PARTY< YOU ARE TOO SICK TOO MOST OF THE TIME! I'm sorry, but it is a case of dr supplies whatever patient wants because she is a hollywood person that won't talk. F'ed up s****

Jennifer

God, no wonder she is such a mess. We all say that her dad is a big loser fame whore, and he is, but I think he nailed this down to a tee. That combination of prescription meds is INSANE, especially for a 24-year old. There is no good reason whatsoever for someone her age to be on all of those medications, and if she keeps it up, Michael Lohan is right - his daughter will die.

Tired of them ALL

There is no reason in hell she should be on Dilaudid.

What the hell is the matter with these quack doctors that they order this crop for these low life "celebrities"?

From what I read, a dentist is the one who ordered Dilaudid after some dental work.

Can anyone say QUACK?

No wonder so many people in hollywierd are dropping dead from drugs.

wendy

once Lindsay goes to rehab they will have an addictionologist review her meds and discuss these with each Dr. that prescribed them, and in some cases come up with alternative meds depending on a case by case basis.

Christine

@Bren (#27) - I had the exact same experience with Trazadone. I felt like I was in a drug induced haze even after 8-10 hours of sleep. I can't even imagine what all of those drugs combined would do to a person. No wonder she's a maniac - not sure what good rehab will do if she continues to take these "prescribed" meds.