Lindsay Lohan

Time is Not on Her Side

7/7/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Friends of Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ ... they fear for her safety -- even her survival -- during her two weeks of freedom before going to jail.

0706_lindsay_lohan_crying_EX_TMZ_2
The judge could have sent Lindsay to the slammer immediately, but instead gave her until July 20 to turn herself in.  Friends worry that Lindsay is now fully off the hinges and may not be able to resist the drugs and alcohol.

The catch-22 -- if Lindsay falls off the wagon she could end up getting even more jail time.  Even worse, her friends worry Lindsay could become so irrational she could harm herself.

As if there weren't enough temptation ... there's a big belated birthday bash for Lindsay set for tonight at an L.A. club -- not the best place for a future inmate with a SCRAM accessory

0707_lohan_court_footer

Michelle W.

maybe she'll do us all a favor, and overdose and we can get a new celeb to love to hate.

CloBird

Lindsay would have been better served by immediately going to jail.She has no concept of responsibility,right or wrong.Lindsay believes herself to be above the law.She makes bad choices.
Even being sent immediately to in-patient rehab would have been a better choice than this.Lohan has time to make more trouble for herself.

Chun LI

The blue eye shadow isn't working Shawn.

hillarey

she has an addiction. people should be more sympathetic to that. she has ridiculous parents who are bad influences on her. she has lived in the celebrity life. she should do her time, but people need to forgive and forget. she is a human being.

hillarey

to be honest, i would love to reach out to her. she needs good people in her life.

TheTroubleWithPants

I have no sympathy for people with addictions! No one forces the bottle to their lips or the pills down their throats. Stupid excuse. 'Oh I'm sorry Judge, I did it because I have an addictive personality!' Bunch of baloney. Addicts are weak, cowardly people who don't have the courage to man up, take the bull by the horns and confront the challenges that life brings so do not deserve anyone's sympathy.

Aubie

Harm herself ummm yeah ok. she is acting its going to disrupt her poor life. Jail all 90 days then she will get clean and maybe straighten her butt up. I am so tired of hearing about her PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOCK HER UP FOR 90 DAYS

Rebecka111

I hope that they don't give her more of a sentance for her fingernails. She did that for the media and people out there that she new would herass her or watch her. She didn't do it for the judge butthe media!!! I hope that the judge realizes that or we will be looking at the next Marilyn Menroe
very!! Soon!! This is a tragedy waitingto happen! Don't kill this girl Judge she desrves better then that-help!!

who knows

She's going to die. Doesn't anyone get that?

Tommy Rocha

Finally. She has gotten away for far to long. I hope she does all of the 90 days and than some.

barry

"Friends of Lindsay", now there is a reliable source. One thought when I see the picture of her nails. She needs a manicure.
So she will serve 3 weeks and do rehab which she will find a way to avoid. Eventually she will OD and then.....what? Her moron father will blame everyone else and file a law suit.

vla815

Please, she's only going to do 20 days but I predict a suicide attempt to keep out of jail.

Ashley

Do her friends really fear for her safety? They must be as dumb as she is..Does anyone really think she is going to spend more than 24 hours in jail? Not only that even if she did spend god forbid 3 days she would be in a cell by herself like they all are. Feel sorry for this dumb b**ch?? Please! She did all of this because she thought she wasnt going to get in trouble then she stands up with her bad acting and trieds to make it sound like she actually cared. I hope she spends the full 90 days just to watch her suffer. I would like to think it would make people like her learn but it doesnt because her money and her fame will always buy her freedom.

Kelly68

Hey LiLo.. SUck it up buttercup..
You were the one that screwed up so stop the crying. Anyone else in the world of normal people, would have already been in jail.
Pay the ferryman lady and get your life back on track.
And tell your folks to stay the hell out of the spotlight.. I think most people are sick of seeing you guys in the limelight all the time.. Give real celbs a chance.
Damn girl..You'd think you still had a viable use in Hollywood going on.

Rebecka111

I think that Linsey is in trouble I think it's almost already to late for her. She is very depresseed and nobody realizes this. She has dealt with more emotional abuse then any girl in Hollywood ever-I'm not saying what she is doing is ok with the drinking Im not saying that but seriously she is the most misunderstood. I think that she does need some time but and it might help her in the long run but lets just prey that she doen't get herassed any more once she gets out because I gaurantee you she will end up like Micheal jackson!!!