Lindsay Lohan

Time is Not on Her Side

7/7/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Friends of Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ ... they fear for her safety -- even her survival -- during her two weeks of freedom before going to jail.

0706_lindsay_lohan_crying_EX_TMZ_2
The judge could have sent Lindsay to the slammer immediately, but instead gave her until July 20 to turn herself in.  Friends worry that Lindsay is now fully off the hinges and may not be able to resist the drugs and alcohol.

The catch-22 -- if Lindsay falls off the wagon she could end up getting even more jail time.  Even worse, her friends worry Lindsay could become so irrational she could harm herself.

As if there weren't enough temptation ... there's a big belated birthday bash for Lindsay set for tonight at an L.A. club -- not the best place for a future inmate with a SCRAM accessory

0707_lohan_court_footer

Jean

Oh, puleeeze. With all the prescription crack she's on, she'll do just fine.

Rebecka111

I'm worried for Lindseys safety. She is going to end up dead very soon even with the conviction. I'm a redhead and I've never drank a day in my life and work very very hard for my money.
Never have hur anyone. All of a sudden today I go out in society and people are starring at me and laughing and threatning, making herassment statements. Isn't that pregudism? I have blond pubes to-
but yes red on top of my hair. I was fully clothed with jeans doewn to my ankle and the ones that were herassing me were in minny skirts. I als ohad my hair pulled back i na bun with no makeup and these people gathered together and started talking about me and giving me evil looks? Why?? I'm not Linsey Lohan. I felt like crying everywhere I went today because people don't know me but they still are prejudice.

doc.

1.Lindsey will do 90 days in jail. 20 to 1
2.Lindsey will do 60 days in jail. 15 to 1
3.Lindsey will do 30 days in jail. 10 to 1
4.Lindsey will do 20 days in jail. 9 to 5
5.Lindsey will do 15 days in jail. 8 to 1
6.Lindsey will do 10 days in jail plus time served. 5 to 2
7.Lindsey will do 1 day in jail for putting on a great show, make-up, costume change, crying, accepting the award for best actor in a court room setting, plus all time served regardless in court or out of court, and the inconvenience for the past 3yrs. plus court cost. 3 to 1

terry

i think lindsay should serve her jail time for a recovery progam and she will see that it was done to help her. not to punshish her but to help her and when everything is said and done she will thank the judge for doing that iam not trying to be mean but i just think she really needs this.and i hope it helps her she is to pretty to let her self go to waist.terry

MichiganMarine

This is a conniving Bee-otch!
Watch the video of her in court, see the notes she was writing in red ink? Did you see the TMZ notation?
Watch boys & girls as this item comes up for sale on ebay!
I enjoyed the surprise on her face. It was obvious to me that she NEVER expected jail time. The boo-friggity-who was reminiscent of paris hilton when she got jail time.
Yes, she got preferential treatment despite what family friends & her attorney say. You think not?
Let me see someone else pull the same crap she has pulled over the years. That person would be shipped to jail right freaking NOW! The phrase "Party like lindsay lohan" will soon lose all relavance, if she learns her lesson I think she will not learn that lesson & end up like dana plato & gary coleman.
which will make those courtroom notes even more valuable to the lucky (although crazy) ebay bidder. What do you think readers, reformed attitude or self destruction?

Lower case spelling of all of these "celebrity" train wrecks is intentional.

Bob Goodden

Lindsay enjoys life to the fullest and this is a story about conjecture. Do they serve expired food in Hollywood jail? Moldy bread with green baloney and cheese bathroom tile sandwich. The Bob Barker soap. Enjoy your vacation, Lindz and you can make Penitentary Five: Redhead Revenge or Firecrotch Showdown. Consider it like a research for a dramatic role. BTW you're to old to remake "Born Innocent" But really all that time to think and really monitor yourself if you truly have racing thoughts get help. Just lay in bed all day and keep to yourself you'll be okay except for the no-socks thing. Maybe they will let you bring in your own crocs. I hope you get one of those blanket/towel things. A really great towel but a cruddy blanket but you are not that tall. I bet they have good stuff in the commissary I would hope for twix. Max up your commissary account before you go and you can buy people presents and leave the commissary account to your tightest friend in jail. Plus now when you go to Wal-Mart you will always have at least one buddy there shopping that you know. So cheer up there is a lot to look forward to.

bitingontinfoil

Wow, the amount of hatred in the comments of someone you don't even know is astounding! I, for one, feel back for her. Where's her "loving mother" now?...her "caring father"? Oh, that's right, her mom's now out pimping her younger daughter and her father's joking about calling her in jail from a bar to make her jealous and schtuping Uchitel. She was pimped out as a child for money by her mother and her private informations old to the highest bidder by her father and now that the money's gone they're nowhere to be found. Thrown away like a used tissue. she wa snever taught any boundaries or responsibilities - she's quite simply a product of her environment. I feel bad for her, truly and hope this time in jail/rehab will finally help her get her act together. For all you "perfect saints" with "perfect lives" wishing her harm - your posts speak VOLUMES about the type of person/people YOU are.

Mel

I feel so bad for her.... I hope she gets it together soon. She is not a bad girl, she is just lost....

fraser

who #uking cares. Give us some real news. I want to go to my computer and see some good. Is there any out there?

Barbara A.

I do and I don't feel for her, the jail time is a must, but all her problems come from parents (and I mean BOTH) so worried about getting a paycheck off their daughter they forgot to tell her no. ALL parents need to get real and stop trying to be your kids best friend, they need friends their own age, be a parent say no, they need to know how to deal with it.

BettiePageGirl77

AHAHAHAHAH!!! It's about friggen' time. If it were you or me, we would have gotten sent in right away and slapped hard. Because it's a "celebrity" she has time to get her affairs in order. It's not as if she is dying or anything like that.she needs to grow the f@#k up and take her punishment like a woman! Aren't there more important things going on in the world? If I never hear about her again, it will be too soon!

Carlos

Oh, she's such a whore and a waste of skin. Give her the chair already, we will all be better off without this name no longer gracing the airwaves.

Brice Kendrick

HA HA! Dyke crack whore!

Paulus

when she was start crying helplessly I was thinking "mmm... she will make such good sub."

Patti

I think Lindsey is a great actress, but she is not above the law. If anyone else (not in the limelight)was in violation of their probation they most definately would be in jail - and not with a 30 day "get your life on hold" sentencing. However, maybe with some time in jail and a whole hearted attempt at rehab she may be successful in maintaining her sobriety.