Lohan Judge

Not Bugged by TMZ

7/7/2010 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Right before Judge Marsha Revel threw the book at Lindsay Lohan yesterday -- there was one other issue she wanted to raise in open court ... involving little, ol' TMZ.

070610_tmz_court
As the judge discussed the importance of confidential information with Lohan's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley and Deputy DA Danette Meyers ... Revel began wondering -- out loud -- how we manage to do what we do.

Revel says, "All I know is that every time the three of us meet privately in chambers … by the time you hit the door, TMZ knows what we spoke about and I don’t think there's a bug back there so I don’t know."

Oh, stop it ... you're making us blush.

6one9

And ``` MAN ````````` Did she hand Lindsay ``` her ass !! I can't believe they even had ``` the balls ``` to ask that the `` scram anklet be removed! Karma baby!! I ♥ed every minute of it!!

Bubba

If there is "no bug back there" then one of the ladies is leaking news to TMZ, because it is the three of them who meet in private chambers.
Meyers says she does not leak news, Holley says she does not either, but what about Revel herself? I'm just saying....

6one9

♫~~~~~~ ♥ TMZ!! You `all` ♪rock♪ ~~~~~~♫

6one9

Daddy dearest has 2 weeks to think about how he's going to ```` get press ``` for the next 6 months!! hummmmmmmmmmmmmm Michael!!

Areader

Nothing to be proud of TMZ, nothing to be proud of at all! Your Kamikaze stalking camera people are rude, intrusive and if you listen and watch closely one would have to wonder how many of your third world wonders have Green Cards. The snide remarks they make are despicable. Laws should be passed to outlaw them! News is one thing, what you do gives News a bad name!

beachgal

That was so funny, Holley was so busted! imo, lol

Stephen Redmod

If I could get word out the press would hate me. With this modern world I have thought of a way to prevent the lives of those stalked by the paps from being intruded upon, I just don't have the money to make it happen and oh how different the world could be for celebrities.

EsterC(;

good work TMZ!

snowleopard

So, TMZ, how do you know what's up in chambers? Inside source no doubt, me think a poorly paid employee who isn't afraid to lose their job. What is the going price of a leak these days?

Trish

Shame on you, "TMZ!" A secret is a story! Love you TMZ!

Trish

@@@@TTTTTTTMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZ... I have to admit too... And agree with #5 poster! It is disgusting the way you treat this young woman. I know she has screwed up "royally." But, just to keep hounding her? She is 24 years old. I know it's a story. But, common ... That's nuts! I guess you are "TOO OLD, TO REMEMBER?" What was it like to be 24 years old?
"

Amy

Wow, some of you guys are as bad as Lindsey. So now it's TMZ's fault she's all strung out? It's TMZ's fault she's going to jail? Grow up. Get a clue.

electriczipper

Lindsay should fire her lawyer and get a man lawyer..women always talk to much and im sure holly runs her mouth to everyone that will listen,she is just another gloria alred..this is all hollys fault

beachkid

Yeah, I heard that remark yesterday. TMZ, how do you do it?

deb

Blame going to TMZ? her lawyer? her mother? her father? blah blah blah! How about blame Lindsay who brought this all on herself.
Great coverage TMZ, keep up the good work.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments