Lindsay Lohan -- Amphetamines, Opiates, A-OK

7/7/2010 6:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for amphetamines and opiates during her random drug tests, this according to the probation officer's report obtained by TMZ.

Lindsay Lohan Crying

But according to the report, Lindsay was allowed to take the drugs that created the positive results -- namely, Dilaudid (opiate) and Adderall (amphetamine).

According to the report, "The defendant indicates she has been on the same prescription medication for as long as she can remember."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

jan

She sould have got more time in jail,and a year in reb, if it was a regular person with all those so called meds, she would be going to jail longer and rehab longer. She needs to wake up that she is a junkie, and her so called acting is gone

Debbie Brumbley

Boy does Hollywood have a double standard. They love you when your up and hate you when you're down. They seem to love tearing celebrities down don't they. Lindsay Lohan is a young woman who is simply misguided and seeking emotional and physical comfort that drugs and alcohol provide for a condition of the soul. What are our motives. Do we care or are we relishing in her pain? Just because she's a famous actress does not exempt her from real human problems. So get off your pedestal and lift a finger instead of pointing one. Try prayer instead of condemnation for this troubled girl.

tonyalbert

This woman makes me sick.
She acts like a 13 year old,and is higher than a kite 24 hours a day.
I hope they force her to dry out,and I hope the judge increases her inpatient treatment program to 6 months.
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled,and 2 of them were embedded..They gave me just 2 days worth of pain pills,a total of 4 pills.I never even took them all.
Why on Earth she can continue to get prescriptions for that stuff is beyond me.
I honestly think she's on all here meds just for the high,and not a dam thing more.
Then she was drinking on them as well.She's a junkie,and those who think they are her friends,are not.They are losers as well.
Looking forward to the day this woman is no longer heard of.
Posted at 2:41 PM on Jul 7, 2010 by Lisa

I truly cannot believe you! How on earth can you possibly say such things about a person you do not know? First, walk a mile in her shoes, then you MIGHT be able to judge her! Don't get me wrong, I do not agree with all this lady is doing, but it's also NOT my place or yours for that matter to judge her.I doubt wholly that what she is doing is affecting you or yours, directly or indirectly. while you do have the right to say what you feel, you also have the responsibility to do so without hurting or offending others. This is NOT a name calling or degradation page. It is here to voice your opinions responsibly, without harassment or offence. she (Lindsay) does have problems on this we all agree, but belittling her is not the way to help her through her sickness. If she had cancer or some other deadly ailment, you would be feeling sorry for her and wanting to help her. Well this is a sickness just as bad, maybe even worse! Please, if you can't support her in her healing process, at least don't knock her down every chance you can.
Lindsay, I wish you all the luck in the world in your recovery. it's a hard road, but I feel that a person with your skills as an strong, excellent actress, CAN do it, and do it right. All The luck in world to you.
Tony Albert

David K.

Well, since I didn't see the following mentioned in the comments, I feel the need to do so myself:

Dilaudid, when taken orally, is a VERY WEAK painkiller... do the research yourself and you'll find that it's true. I've been prescribed it in the past for a chronic pain condition, and found it to be almost useless for controlling pain. Look up methods of administration and bioavailabilities.

As long as her arms aren't full of needle marks, and she's not crushing and snorting the stuff, then it's somewhat doubtful she's using it to get high... though it's appearently similar to heroin if it's shot directly into the vein as opposed to swallowing them.

Also, there's no indication of the strength of her prescription, which is of upmost importance. I would challenge even opiate virgins to discern the difference between a 1 MG Dilaudid pill, and a placebo (sugar pill).

That said... she, along with the hundreds of millions of opiate users on earth, better not be mixing it with alcohol... they aren't close friends.

chuck

well lindsay its about time i think there shuold not be any special tretment for the rich& shameless you need to go into gen pop like all hte drunks and stoners grow up and do your time you like to play now you have to pay

Jack

I had kidney surgery and they did not give me Dilluadid for my pain. Norco's were fine, and then Tylenol 3's. WTF try passing a kidney stone and have one surgically removed that is painfull. She is using stuff beyond Oxycontinin, and you should not take the medications she is taking for more than a couple of days.

Mee

She probably has HIGH tolerance for drugs if an addict
Almost positive Doctor's are treating her per strict AMA Medical Protocol's

Opioids are all from the same family: Dilaudid, Heroin, Morphine, Vicodin, Demeral, and others.

Difference between them is if they are natural, synthetic, semi-synthetic

All have similar chemical structure and side-effects

When overdosing on these NARCAN is used for all of them to try to reverse the OVERDOSE

Claims of manufacturing discrepencies in dosages have cause patients to die in their sleep (NEVER WAKE UP) while taking these. This of course has been denied & down played by the pharma co.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13