Gosselin To Kids: I'll Take You Down to China Town!

7/7/2010 4:55 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her eight children and a "Kate Plus 8" camera crew in tow, Kate Gosselin did some bargain shopping in NYC's Chinatown on Wednesday.

0707_kate_gallery_launch_2

A mother of eight can never have too many fake Gucci bags or knock-off Rolex watches.

jia

So what...it's fun. The first time I took my son to NY I took his there too. He bought all of his friends those loud, colorful Jake the Jewler knock-offs. I think is's still about 2 of them around here and that was years ago.

Small Chested and Loving It!!

Yeah, she really looks like she went walking through Chinatown with her kids in those heels! Please, it is more like she is trying to make some extra money on the side hooking it. You're not a fashion plate Kate, you're the mother of eight kids. Start dressing like it.

Tara

Looks like she's got her lovers in tow.....I mean her BFF and Security Guy.

dimo

KATE IS that where you got those shoes? NICE!

SNAPPLETEA

Look at her shoes! who wears shoes like that to walk around in New York City ?

ErinAndrewsIsAFameWhore

I am Costa. I am gay. Hit me up http://www.myspace.com/428771263

Kelly

OLD... Time to pick someone new to insult and run to the ground. You know you wanna.... This is not even a story. Just an excuse to insult.

Luluie

How much more of this talentless fool do we all have to endure? I still don't get it. Famous for having eight kids. Women did this back in the day all the time and still there are probably big families out there (that we have not heard of) who are not out there advertising themselves for fame and fortune.

averagewhitegirl

Although I'm not a fan of Kate, There's nothing wrong with taking the kids to Chinatown! Interesting items, different culture, unique sites and sounds. For once I congraduate her and who cares how many knock-offs, better than a flea market!!!!

dirty diana

jesus can this fake ass bitch just go away?!?!?!? and stay away!!! of course she'll take them to china town she has a camera up her ass!!! she'll take them anywhere as long as the camera is folowing her!!! steve is her lover too watch and see, so that makes her no better than one of the skanks AND octomom!!!

Somewhereintexas

From the expression on her face looks like Kate and Carrot Top see the same doc for plastics/ botox... just sayin'

Sunshine

She is trying to lose some of the kids,how hard can it be to lose some Asian looking kids in Chinatown.

Darvon

The kids do look a little chinky.

susan

Make her go home! She doesn't belong in Los Angeles! Why do we have to endure this non sense?

TMZ@Froggy.biz