Lindsay Lohan: I'm NOT Going to Jail!

7/8/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay Lohan vows to appeal Judge Marsha Revel's 90-day jail sentence.

0707_lindsay_lohan_Getty_EX2

One source who was with Lindsay last night says LiLo proclaimed, "I'm not going to jail!" Lindsay was talking with people in her apartment about appealing the case.

As for how Lindsay could appeal ... the only real basis is arguing that Judge Revel abused her discretion in nailing LiLo with a 90-day sentence.  The chances of winning such an appeal are extremely remote under the best of circumstances, and given Lindsay's performance on probation ... snowballs and hell come to mind.

Lindsay's vow to appeal could explain why Shawn Chapman Holley just threw in the towel and resigned.

We're told Lohan's new attorney, Tiffany Feder-Cohen, has already been in touch with the Sheriff's Department.

0708_lohan_court_footer

dd

Good going Shawn jump off that sinking ship before she takes you down with her.

Sally

Let's just hope that justice is served - Lindsay has made a mockery of the justice system. She needs to go to jail like any average citizen. She is just wasting more taxpayers money. I am glad that the judge is not "celebrity blind."

bagladey

I bet it was the "F*ck U" fingernails that did it for Shawn Chapman Holley.

george clooney

The time has come for STAR CHAMBER. If you do not understand it, google it.

LauraJ

Oh suck it up, Linds! You did the crime, now it's time for you to do the time. You've had all these chances to comply and you haven't. Plus, you've been caught in lies! On top of that, the day you were ordered to wear your SCRAM "accessory" you were out in a bar - I don't care if you only drank water. When you lied down with dogs, you get up with fleas so start scratching!

amp6176

I am so sick of this stupid girl feeling like she is above and beyond everyone else. She deserves everything she gets plus some! Her little antics in court make me want to vomit and then sling monkey poo at her face. May a thousand fleas infest her crotch while she serves her time at swanky Lynwood manor. Stupid POS she is so washed up

KellyR

@32. LOL That would indeed be entertaining...

Rockstar Alumni

I honestly thought her lawyer did a pretty damn good job....considering what she was working with. The judge put Lindsay on BLAST. She justified her 90 day sentence and I think it's totally fair. She will only have to do like 25 days or less so big deal. I can't believe she's CRYING over jail. It won't be a big deal for her because she'll have her own cell, own shower and WON'T be in general population. If anything, she'll probably be bored to death. If she was in general population, then she might want to start crying.

What Lindsay needs to do is check herself into rehab NOW (like her dad said). That will keep her out of jail. No judge will NOT pull someone out of rehab to throw them in jail. So she better get her ass there come Monday.

Ernie

Denial and Projection. Typical substance abuser behavior. It is everyone else's fault but mine. I will not accept my responsibility in this.... Who me? Are you talking to me? I didn't do it. It is my father's fault... my attorney's fault, the cops fault, the judge's fault ... but certainly not my fault that I am going to jail.

Lisa

Hollywood & these Producers are starting to realize they have a full blown retard on their hands.

I thought her friends said she "Was As Tough As Nails" ???

This woman is the best definition of stupid that any dictionary could have as a definition regarding that word.

Gonna be fun watching her trying to get out of it!!!...lol

I'm gonna take the day off work as well,and watch this...hahahaha..:)

Sultry

I knew Shawn Chapman Holley was not going to continue to lend her name, reputation to this mess for the whole world to see and judge. I am glad she stepped down. But she should have done it sooner...cuz that D.A. kick her you know what. To look at each of them in court was such a contrast. Shawn is sharp, beautiful, smart and the D.A is well a sight to see.

GRIMLOCK

DO not pass GO, Do not collect $200

Deborah

I am so sick of hearing this little spoiled brats outbursts, so not going to jail now huh? she really thinks she is going to win an appeal, maybe when hell freezes over, i really wish that the judge would have immedialtey remanded her, and another thing i saw on the news today that she has a prescription for dilaudid for her wisdom tooth removal, this is such BS!! that dentist needs to have his licence investigated dilaudid is one of the highest most potent painkiller there is and is only given for major surgery, cancer, and such the only time i have ever had dilaudid was for a gallstone not oral surgery, i bet she will be real pissed in jail since the jail evaluation will determine what medications she can have and i can guarantee the dilaudid wont be one of them and anyways her mouth should be healed by now it takes a max of 2 weeks for wisdom tooth surgery to heal somewhat, as for me i had pain two days then my mouth was fine, she is such an addict i would put her in the corcoran state prison drug rehab program, not some ritzy retreat.

Tellit

Even sll the more reason why Judge Revel should have had ole Linds cuffed and thrown in the slammer straight from the courtroom.

Misha the CrackHo

Earth to Lins... yes, you are going to jail.

BTW, the judge can still increase the sentence... to the full 180 days.