Lindsay Lohan: I'm NOT Going to Jail!

7/8/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay Lohan vows to appeal Judge Marsha Revel's 90-day jail sentence.

0707_lindsay_lohan_Getty_EX2

One source who was with Lindsay last night says LiLo proclaimed, "I'm not going to jail!" Lindsay was talking with people in her apartment about appealing the case.

As for how Lindsay could appeal ... the only real basis is arguing that Judge Revel abused her discretion in nailing LiLo with a 90-day sentence.  The chances of winning such an appeal are extremely remote under the best of circumstances, and given Lindsay's performance on probation ... snowballs and hell come to mind.

Lindsay's vow to appeal could explain why Shawn Chapman Holley just threw in the towel and resigned.

We're told Lohan's new attorney, Tiffany Feder-Cohen, has already been in touch with the Sheriff's Department.

0708_lohan_court_footer

Karibeth

she deserves jail for being an incredible *sshole. Who does she think she is? She sucks and I won't go to any films she is in again. She makes me sick and if I was that judge, I would have thrown her in jail at court...no giving her a future date to show up..because she WON'T show up...just watch...
Be a big girl, LILO...admit you are out of control on drugs or just because you are an immature, spoiled fame whore...get some help and grow the f*ck up...you are NOTHING special...

me

I think she must have drank a whole bottle of nail polish remover.

She is delusional. She is going to jail, do not pass go.

dd

Who's footing the bill for the appeal she must have a sugar daddy!

boner

OD, OD, OD, OD, OD!!!!!!!!

Cat Owner

When are celebraties held to the same rule of law as the rest of us? She did not go to 12 alcohol classes. If it were you or me we would have been thrown in jail for 180 days on missing one class. Cry me a river! Due the time you twit or go to the classes. Your parents should go to jail to for not showing you responsibility.

Hey Now

For crying out loud. No one wants to go to jail but its not like she got sentenced to hard time. Its LA: she'll serve 12 minutes in a special cell and be done with it.

KellyR

After 90 days in jail, will her lips look normal again ? They don't allow collagen injections in there do they ?

Sultry

She needs to write a letter to The White House, and get the President to give her a full pardon.

Posted at 11:51 AM on Jul 8, 2010 by ralphie the one-eyed

I don't know why I still thinks this is hilarious! Probably because i believe that she would believe that this is one option for her princess a**! But Ha Ha Ha Ha ralphie the one-eyed

CGS

She should consider herself lucky. You do not want to piss off the judge. This girl is too smart to act like such an idiot! She should have went straight to jail, that way she would stay out of trouble and get it over with.

Pat

What a train wreck...let the spoiled brat kill herself, just hope she doesn't take some innocent bystander with her.

flyinskyler

I have been rooting for LL but she does not know how lucky she is in a state with more lax laws. I have lupus and have to take strong pain meds and have had to for the past 5 years. 3 yrs ago, I finally got to the point that I could not work and went into a deep depression. I had to file for disability and was losing my house, my car, everything. The pain , even with the pain meds, was unbearable. I decided to commit suicide. I took 120 xanax bars that I had been prescribed. I was in ICU for a long time and almost died. After regaining consciousness, I was told that attempted suicide was a felony with punishment of one year in jail. I was so called lucky as i had no prior offenses and allowed to go to long term treatment instead but even it was a living hell. I was not allowed any pain meds, anxiety meds, nothing. I thought I was going to die from detoxing. I was not allowed to go outside like many of the other patients. Jail could not have been much worse but at least it did not go on my record as a felony or a charge. While I was there, a friend I made told me about a friend of hers who had a prior offense of DUI and ended up spending 6 months in jail for a suicide attempt. I came out more suicidal I think.
they made me go to all the group meetings and when i was throwing up they just made me carry a paper bag. I was handcuffed and taken to the facility right from my hospital room. I did not even get to see my family before I left and did not even hear from them for 4 days after I was admitted. They were not told where I was. It was months of hell..so Linds you have it pretty lucky..stop the talk and take your sentence. I risked no ones life but my own and look at my punishment

cochino

*SOB* yes *BAWL* you *SOB* ARE *SOB* going *SOB* to *SOB* JAIL *SOB

LOL

erkg

In the words of Johnny Paycheck - 'take this job and shove it'

LaToya Jackson

Hmmmm .. Is there any way Lindsey can make it worse for her self??

MsSuburbia

I hope the judge sticks her with a criminal contempt action, as well, for the "F-ck U" gesture in court yesterday.