Lindsay Lohan: I'm NOT Going to Jail!

7/8/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay Lohan vows to appeal Judge Marsha Revel's 90-day jail sentence.

0707_lindsay_lohan_Getty_EX2

One source who was with Lindsay last night says LiLo proclaimed, "I'm not going to jail!" Lindsay was talking with people in her apartment about appealing the case.

As for how Lindsay could appeal ... the only real basis is arguing that Judge Revel abused her discretion in nailing LiLo with a 90-day sentence.  The chances of winning such an appeal are extremely remote under the best of circumstances, and given Lindsay's performance on probation ... snowballs and hell come to mind.

Lindsay's vow to appeal could explain why Shawn Chapman Holley just threw in the towel and resigned.

We're told Lohan's new attorney, Tiffany Feder-Cohen, has already been in touch with the Sheriff's Department.

0708_lohan_court_footer

GTO

She really needs to get those drugs out of her system!
Best thing that could have happened for Ms. Holley.

janalal4

Wow is this girl unbelievable or WHAT????? She's acting like a 2 yr old instead of a grown woman. I don't give a damn how f'd up her childhood was, there is simply NO EXCUSE for this behavior. She is committing career-suicide. Does she not realize this? Who the hell is her publicist & advisor in her career matters? Surely he/she has TOLD HER THIS? Not that she would listen. She doesn't listen to anyone. I'm just wondering what took her attn. so long to quit?? That womans got patience because I'd have been gone loooooonnnnggg ago. I thought maybe, just maybe this girl would 'get it' at this juncture what with the jail sentence & that but still defiant & as IN TOTAL DENIAL AS EVER! I really am concerned with her welfare, or rather, WAS. She is determined to self-terminate at a young age isn't she? She is so very ill but has simply long used up any sympathy I think that most would have for her. Can't imagine why anyone would employ her in the future at all. I could do 90 days(of course, it will be far less time than that) standing on my head in jail but this girl acts as if she's going to the execution chamber for pete's sake! Such NONSENSE! She really believes herself to be exempt from the rules the rest of us live by without a doubt. Still doesn't have a clue that she didn't fulfill her obligations for her probation WORTH A SH..! Frankly, I myself am going to get a real perverse PLEASURE out of watching this little snot nose fool be hauled into jail & really enjoy thinking about her sitting there jonesing for a ciggy, all unmade-up with her hair stringing down in her face pouting like an infant. Can this girl simply just say, well okay I'll get some good books, curl up on my bunk, shut the F'K UP, & do my time & get on with my life?? God forbid she spend some time doing something constructive, ALONE, & QUIET without making a spectacle out of herself & raising hell?! What a SHELL OF A HUMAN BEING. Just can't manage to do anything worthwhile like taking a class or learning a second language, or here's a concept: HOW ABOUT VOLUNTEERING HER TIME FOR THE ELDERLY OR UNDERPRIVILEDGED CHILDREN? CAMPAIGNING FOR FUNDS FOR BRST CANCER RESEARCH? SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL? So SICK of her ridiculous & relentless 'pursuit of pleasure'! She is a total narcissist & hedonist with no 'direction' to her life whatsoever. She has an utter ABSENCE of concern for anything or anyone. If it doesn't have to do with HER then f'k it is HER 'creed' in life & I'm OVER HER!

Here's the incredibly sad thing: We lose someone who did so much incredible GOOD such as Michael Jackson, yet people continue to belittle & to harrass him in 'death' but somehow, there are those who continue to support, praise, & to 'concern themselves' with this girl who, let's be REAL, has contributed absolutely NOTHING TO THE SOCIETY WE LIVE IN WHICH WOULD MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE. I've never really seen such a spoiled, nasty, unappealing, narcissistic, hedonistic form of flesh whom at this point is merely taking up oxygen yet giving NOTHING BACK TO THE WORLD. Yet Michael had to be taken from us??? How very, very UNFAIR & UNJUST!

Done with this sad head-case!

MattyGNNDE

LMAO.. this skanky trash ho has provided me with countless hours of entertainment.... Her funeral will just top it off for me..

LindseyLOHAN hater

her ass belongs in jail.

Sydney

A lawyer named TIFFANY how funny.

anonymous

Done with this sad head-case!

Posted at 1:29 PM on Jul 8, 2010 by janalal4
_____________________________________________________

Preach on girl! Excellent post from beginning to end.

JonJon

Bitch ... oh yes you are !!! LMAO !!!

wil

Where is her money coming from? I know she's not poor, but I dont think she very rich either. I can only imagine what her legal bills are. Plus.....I can't remeber the last time she worked!

SAVE YOUR MONEY LINDSAY!!! YOUR THROWING ALL THIS MONEY AWAY TO AVOID DOING 90DAYS. REALLY STUPID LINDSEY!

YOUR GOING TO JAIL, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO BEFORE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY IN LEGAL BILLS. YOUR NOT VERY SMART.

LaToya Jackson

Its hard to feel bad for her..

bring back recent posts

I like your posts janalal4, u get right too it! don't leave us! hehehe

4words

She is an idiot....

Beach

Fame wh0re Daddy Lo just lost his cool on Fox's Studio B W/ Shepard Smith. He kept calling Smith "shep" like they were ole buddies. Anyway, when a question about why he is on so many TV shows & out eating/partying right after his daughter got jail time, he lost it & cussed. He said , I believe this is a direct quote... "....people worry about me going to the f*cking gym & .." & it was live TV, went out there no bleeps. LOL Smith goes, "now come on, this is a family show..." LOL

Louis

She's GOT to be kidding me. She should just go in and do her time, if she's lucky she'll only serve for 2 weeks. For her to say the Judge has personal beef with her, is absurd.

Knockers De Clown

Do these blow up shoes make my butt look FAT? *I'm just ask'en

Bellabeauty

More excuses and playing the victim by Lindsay. Enough with the "everyone is picking on me.. this isn't fair" BS. You got 90 days when you could have killed someone with your disgusting behavior ~ consider yourself lucky and stop acting like you don't deserve what you got after what you did.... Go to jail, go to rehab and get your sh*t together! I wish LL nothing but the best, but she is beyond irritating if she tries to whine her way out of this too..