Lindsay Lohan

Says F-U in Court

7/7/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan may not have told off the judge with her mouth -- but yesterday in court, she had a special message for Judge Marsha Revel painted on her fingernails ... "f*ck you."

0707_lohan_getty

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Jennifer

All yall lindsay haters are ****ing stupid.
And so is the court, I mean its just a fingernail
WOW! "Were gonna die!!" Get over yourself!
If i had "fk u" on my fingernails am i going to jail?
NOOO, omg this is stupid SET HER FREE!!!

Unknown

Really people? REALLY!? ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME!? How would YALL EVEN F**KING KNOW IF THAT "F*CK U" WAS FOR THE JUDGE? HUH? What if she WROTE THAT ON THERE FOR SOME OTHER REASONS HUH!? You can't just CLAIM she was saying "F*ck u" to Judge Marsha Revel, DOES IT SAY "F*ck u, Judge Marsha Revel"? NO IT F**KING DOES NOT, I am really tired of the media and people who like to put sh*t on other people just because they're famous or they just PLAIN not like them, you people need help, who ever said it was for the judge? CLEARLY IT WAS NOT!

Unknown

Really people? REALLY!? ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME!? How would YALL EVEN F**KING KNOW IF THAT "F*CK U" WAS FOR THE JUDGE? HUH? What if she WROTE THAT ON THERE FOR SOME OTHER REASONS HUH!? You can't just CLAIM she was saying "F*ck u" to Judge Marsha Revel, DOES IT SAY "F*ck u, Judge Marsha Revel"? NO IT F**KING DOES NOT, I am really tired of the media and people who like to put sh*t on other people just because they're famous or they just PLAIN not like them, people try to find every little way to get around a corner, you people need help, who ever said it was for the judge? CLEARLY IT WAS NOT!

Zerod57

What too few realise is the REAL "LAW" i.e., US Constitutional law. Jails exist to keep people that are proven to be "threats to society". Until there is a "victim" there is NO CRIME.
I've been in jail a few times & get a kick out of the way career losers take civil offenders "under their wing" & "educate" them for the future cat & mouse game that is sure to take place in their lives.
Those quick to add more time &/or punishment for Ms. Lohan's fingernails must be living the dream on the straight & narrow Avenue of sinless souls. With all the righteous people out there, I can't help but wonder how this planet has become such a cesspool.(?)

T

amin: Are you suggesting there is video footage? Please provide me a link.

foxykorngirl

right on Lindsay that's awesome

Whatamidoing

Seriously are you all dense or something? Oh yeah, I'm on an entertainment news site, forgot.

There's nothing to say that she even intended for the message to be directed at the judge, just because she holds her hands up to her lips and it happened to still say '**** you' on her middle finger means nothing, it could have been on her hand for days. Being a dumb bitch, her and her stupid friends were probably sitting around drinking and getting coked up, and thought it would be funny and cool to use nailpolish and write '**** you' as dumb bitches think that's really witty and clever, and on the middle finger so that when she flips the bird there's the addition of the '**** you' message, because flipping the bird can mean 'I love you' in some cultures and Lindsay wanted to make her intentions clear as she regularly flips off her servants and random members of the public.

Where am I. Oh yeah, I guess there's a very small chance that she did intend for this to happen, that the night before her and some dumb chicks were like "You know how you have that yknow like totally dumb court thing tommorow like wouldn't it be KEWEL if..." but Lyndsay's capability to plan ahead is just as short of time as her attention span (The former being "Where's my next drink?" and the latter "When my last injection of coke was").

Honestly, you see a picture and a leading caption just totally controls your power to deduce what's happening.

Jess

I think the judge should really show her little butt what F-u means and give her one full year in jail. I bet by then she will have went through all her DT's from alcohol and drugs and come with J E S U S written across her finger nails. This teen is totally out of control and I blame the courts for it. If this had been anybody else, do you think they would have spent two weeks in jail and then released? NO! It all boils down to who you are and how much money you have. SAD!!! Spoiled little bitch!

GTL

Just like all the rest of the "stars", (Paris Hilton is an example), Lohan makes me sick. She left jail after 2 weeks.......are you kidding?!? Wow, the police dropped the bomb on her, didn't they? Why do "stars" get off more than us regular folk? Oh that's right, most of us don't get 20 Million a picture. It's so unfair to people that get thrown in the slammer for years for doing the same thing she did. Hey Lohan, F**k You to!!!

Lindsays Friend

hmmmm ... how convenient of TMZ to "clean up" the smudge over the "f" in the original pic so we can read it better ...

when will you a-holes learm how to spell photoshop?

jimmy

say an unknown person goes to jail with that on their forehead or fingers and pointed her finger at the spot SEE HOW FAR THEY WILL GO, I BET STRAIGHT TO JAIL, only lindsey can get away with IT.

faiez

I want to collect some beautiful pix of shekira

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21