Tori Spelling's Husband

Out of the Hospital

7/7/2010 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a motorcycle accident left him in the ICU last week, Dean McDermott was released from the hospital accompanied by wife Tori Spelling and their two kids on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The 43-year-old suffered a punctured lung in the dirt-bike accident, but is expected to make a full recovery.

No word if this storyline will be a part of their reality series.

Trish

Three years ago my husband bought me a brand new 200 Dual Sport Suzuki. He figured we could go riding together. When I did my first solo run I crashed. I hobbled around for a month. Never got on the bike again, it's still sitting in the garage. It's for sale now. It's true when they say bikers are organ donors.

Devin

I wish they would go away forever!

Throwback kid

I hope this injury doesn't prevent Dean from working and supporting his family! Oh yea, Dean doesn't have a job, Tori makes the money.

NoBreederRat

Tori is really very sweet. Hope things get better for her and her family.

Sara

Tori eat something! Can't you see you're going bald from not eating! You're not gaining anything!!

pokerdiva

This guy is nothing but a gold digger. Who cares if he's in the news. Get a job, man!

SurfingEagle

Isn't this his second dirt bike accident this year. I wonder if this dumb ass is going to learn this time that he's getting too old for that stuff. Meh, I've generally observed that guys over the age of 25 who still ride dirt bikes are basically douche bag wannabes. They can't be fixed.

robert h

Oh, who gives a fruck? only 8 people is who.

Jenna

I LIKE Tori! She looks pale. And seriously underweight. May happiness be yours, Tori!

Jenna

My gosh, Tori complains enough about Dean on these things, that he psyched himself out and crashed because he heard Tori's voice when he was riding. I don't particularly like them, but people ride them every day. I wish Tori would let Dean be the man he is and take charge of things instead of the other way around. I love them both, but it seems like Tori has to be in control and this was just another thing he wasn't in control about and it's ended badly.

Jill

Dean is an a-hole. I beleive Tori really tries hard to make everything perfect and is killing herself in the process. Dean just does whatever the hell he wants and complains about how much sex he is not getting. Everything is all about him and what he needs. He should choose hobbies that are not so dangerous and so self-centered. Grow up Dean, you have a family. It is time to act more responsible (even though Tori can completely support herself without YOU)!

Sensible Grandma

BOY TORI DOESN'T LOOK VERY HAPPY AND RIGHTLY SO. HE COULD HAVE DIED. SHE HATED THOSE BIKES FROM THE GET-GO. WOULD LIKE TO HAVE BEEN A FLY ON THE WALL WHEN THEY GOT HOME. BET SHE WENT UP ONE SIDE OF HIM AND DOWN THE OTHER. HOPE HE HAS LEARNED HIS LESSON AND WILL GROW UP AND WORRY ABOUT HIS FAMILY. THERE ARE MUCH SAFER HOBBIES HE CAN TAKE UP. STICK TO YOUR GUNS THIS TIME TORI.

Terry

He's an IDIOT! For a guy who CAN'T support his family or himself, he sure has an expensive hobby!!!! Is he even supporting his other kids???

jj

How said Dean will not grow up!! He continues to put strain on her with no consideration to what he is doing to her. The man really needs to get a job, or aleast be more supportive of the 20 jobs Tori has going on!!!

Cindy

Oh Wow to have this happen to Dean when he just got everything the way he wanted it, he got Tori to do all the compromises in thier relationship. First of all he forces her to go away for a two night get away when she had trouble leaving the kids for an evening, he's insensitive as hell.I could hardly watch their make up show when he put her on that hot air balloon while she's afraid of heights gets her a bike when she has zero interest in bikes. Now her worse fears have been realized. I fail to see what he did for her. She can do much better let him ride off into the sunset she just went through months of him treating her like hell.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments