Claire vs. Jessica: Who'd You Rather?

7/8/2010 3:32 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former TV stars turned film actresses Claire Danes, 31, and Jessica Alba, 29, got gussied up for the same fashion event in Paris on Wednesday.

0708_Claire_Jessica_102694199

Question is ...

Ty

Claire = PERFECT example of crazy eyes. this chick must be bat sh*t loco.

david williams

i picked jessica alba but i'd love a threesome with both this was a tough choice they're both sexy

grant

How is it even that close? While Claire is fine, how could you ever be with a woman named Claire?
Thats a horrible name. Jessica is fine as well, but her name is so much better, you can't go wrong with a name like that. To be with a Jessica is so much better than someone named Claire.

Jimmdog

I'd pull it out of Jessica and brick on Claire's face.

awards

What are those two doing in Gay Pareeee?

DIGBICK

Whew! just look at Claire. Am I the only one who's ever found her hot? Look at that damn sexy body. Jessica, I'll take you anytime but Claire would be the one I'll J!zz in. Alba's face right here doesn't look that good, but she has a body I'll take on a rodeo any day baby! Yeah! I'll take em both! OH F_CK YEAH!

captn moonlight

Not a good photo of either

Throwback kid

Jessica Alba may be the worst actress of the last 10 years. Good Luck Chuck was a comedy but someone forgot to tell Jessica! The Love Guru was another comedy that Jessica forgot to be funny in! There was one movie that Jessica was funny in "Honey" I still laugh whenever I see this C list actress trying to talk ghetto. Evey movie Jessica Alba is in is Dead On Arrival at the box office. She is still very pretty but she should really take some more acting classes.

Kusoo

Why is Alba making the devil horn sign?

To answer the question, can we have a neither? ;)

J Simp

Jessica without a doubt.

kd

Question: What happened to Claire Danes' eyes????TOO MUCH botox!!! ugh.

what He said

Claire is a beautiful name. Plus Claire has big anime eyes nice bright and open unlike Alba's who I have met in person. She's nice but she has that funny right eye that basins in at the bottom corner like a stye. plus she has more closed smaller mysterious mexican indian eyes. I like big open eyes, personally and red hair too.

qa.z

where's the neither button ^.*.^

Hanging to da lef

I'd lick Jessica's poop hole anyday! I'd give anything to be a stain on her pretty panties too!!

Don't Question Authority!!!

As a straight male, I have never understood the attraction to Jessica. I just dont see it. She looks like Janet from Threes Company (uuugly). Claire on the other hand is HOTTTTTT!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments