Famous Ex-Con Mentors Lindsay Lohan

7/9/2010 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan has been receiving some pre-jail words of wisdom from "Prison Break" star Lane Garrison -- the same guy who spent over a year in prison for a deadly DUI.

0905_Lindsay_Lohan_Lane_Garrison_TMZ_ex_09According to sources close to Lindsay, the 30-year-old actor met up with Lohan on Wednesday night and offered the actress advice about life in the big house -- answering all of Lindsay's desperate last-minute questions.

We're told Garrison's jail stories were extremely "informative" -- and Lindsay couldn't get enough.

As we previously reported, Kim Kardashian was also at Lindsay's place to lend her support -- but we're told Garrison's presence was especially comforting because he truly feels Lindsay's pain.

Garrison pled guilty to DUI and vehicular manslaughter in 2007 after he drunkenly crashed his Land Rover into a tree in L.A., killing his 17-year-old passenger.

Superman

Dude, you got to go checkout her twitter page. She went on and on about some UN declaration of human rights against cruel, inhumane, or degrading punishment. And the USA isn't complying with this because of it's sentencing guidelines. Also, she is trying to say the nail polish FU thing had nothing to do with court. I think the judge gave her way too long to wait before she goes to jail.

Hope Wilkinson

I will almost lay odds she will never live to get to jail! The drugs she is taking are so powerful and she abuses them SO badly - OD is on the way. Her Dad is the only one who has a brain! Her Mother, Dina, is in such denial - maybe she is also takiing Lindsey's "pills". This will be sad if she does OD and whose fault will that be? DINA!! REVEL for not sending her STRAIGHT to jail and not have 2 weeks! Believe me - her living days are numbered - and with the friends she has - she hasn't a chance. SAD.

Muppet

Two years in prison for killing someone?? That's pathetic. I couldn't finish reading the article after seeing that. It just makes my stomach turn to see that. He's the last person she should be talking to! He only got a slap on the wrist for what he did!! I guess birds of a feather....

go home!

I am soooo sick of hearing lindsay whining about going to jail for 21 days or whatever it works out to be. She did horrible things, she could have killed people with her crimes and she deserves it!!! That PRETTY WILD chick Alexis Arlington got 6 months for what she did, she was only along with those kids that robbed celebrities houses! If you ask me, lindsay should be locked up longer than Alexis, and i dont even like either of them! At least Alexis didn't drive jacked up on cocaine and alcohol and could have killed someone like lindsay did.

Lindsay, STFU and do your punishment you stupid DRUGHEAD. I am sick of your mouth.

nastynorm

SHE NEEDS THE BIG HOUSE.

Ryguyy

First off, Lane is another loser that got off easy. If anyone else killed someone in DUI they would get 25 years in prison MINIMUM.

jason

Drunken doped up skank--peoples obsession with these 'celebrities' is childish and stupid--as the world spirals into chaos, both economic and militarily the 'sheeple' can tell you the details of these pathetic heros yet cant tell you the name of of their elected officials--and those elected officials further erode our rights and destroy the Constitution--wake up, go to infowars.com and get informed on what really matters!

Alexandre

This dude looks like a younger version of Lohan's father.

Janet

It's interesting 'ol Kimmie K. is NEVER seen around 'lil Linds, until Linds is having the media live outside her house to watch her every move! Great move Puppet Master Granny Kris! Whore your daughter out once again! Hmmmmm? 'ol Kimmie never had enough time to spend with Reggie, but now has all the time in the world to spend with Linds. Thanks Grandma Kris, Puppet Master!

Trooper Tom

Lohan will be in her own cell she will not be in general population, as for the Kadashian skank being at Lohans place that is for no other reason other than to get her another photo op. Take a look at the pics of her leaving the building its all "look at me I'm important" fake ho

tg

I bet she got private lessons, too, knowing her track record. Enjoy the BIG HOUSE.

cloe

He was in PRISON, it's completely different than jail. Drives me NUTS when people think the two are the same thing.

KellyR

@bmull: ROTFLMAO

Ernie

dinalohan - tweeter log.... Apple does not fall far from the tree.

.F THIS I WILL NOT STAND FOR THE ABUSE AND TERRORISM ANY LONGER AGAINST MY FAMILY GOOD INNOCENT PEOPLE TREATED LIKE DOGS UNFAIR PUNISHMENT BU

4:24 PM Jul 8th via web .VINDICATION WILL COME WHEN THE CRUEL UNJUSTIFIE TORTURE TO MY DAUGHTER IS REVEALED MARK MY WORDS I PLANTED THE SEED AND I WILL SEE THE HARVE

1:26 PM Jul 8th via web .Stayed silent long enough well i say NO MORE!! TERRorists mishandling terorrizing my daughter UNFAIR CRUEL punishment for innocent movie sta

1:11 PM Jul 8th via web .YOU KNOW WHAT F THIS WHY SHOULD I STAY SILENT I STAND UP FOR VICTIMS ACROSS THE WORLD THOSE WRONGED BY TEROR AND CRIMES LITTLE BOYS WITH CAK

3:52 PM Jun 18th via web .Dina wants her blog readers to know she is too distraught over the horrible crime to blog more now but will later. -Alexis, DiLo Enterprises

3:44 PM Jun 18th via web .I HAVE STAYED SILENT FAR TOO LONG NO MORE I MUST STAND UP FOR ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE AND THIS UNJUSTICE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL YOUR SON DENIED CA

3:30 PM Jun 18th via web .REMEMBER THE BIBLE VERSE I SAID BEFORE "DON'T JUDGE UNLESS YOUR THE JUDGE" WELL ARE YOU? IS THAT STUPID DUMB WHALE? NO, TERRORIST DENY MY SO

3:28 PM Jun 18th via web .HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ABUSE TERRORISTS THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE NOTHING BUT TERRORIST NOW I KNOW HOW VICTIM OF TERROR FEEL HEARTLESS TO DENY A CAK

3:10 PM Jun 18th via web .eXCUSE ME FUDGIE THE WHALE WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT ANYWAY MORE LIKE FUGGIE THE WHALE AND HOW DARE DENY MY SON HIS SPECIAL DAY CAKE BIRTHDA

3:06 PM Jun 18th via web .Dina is enjoying her fabulous life and speaking with Jesus about very important developments in the middle east. -Alexis, DiLo Enterprises

11:36 PM Jun 6th via Twitter for iPhone .FALSE ALARM??? TECH SUPPORT FALSE ALLARM POSSIBLY IT LOOKS AS THOUGH THE VISITOR STATS FOR MY BLOG ARE BACK INTACT PLEASE DISREGARD RED ALER

11:40 AM May 10th via web .THAT IS IT I AM LIVID AND TECH SUPPORT I REQUIRE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AND RECKTIFY THIS
D*MN THING IS BROKEN WTH, ALL MY BLOG STATS GON

10:53 AM May 10th via web .WHY WILL MY BLOG CHARGE ME $79 FOR LISTS BUT TELLING ME MY HIT COUNTER OF MY BLOG IS AT NOTHING DOES THIS MAKE FAIR SENSE OR AM I BEING SWIN

10:22 AM May 10th via web .RED ALERT WHY DID THE HIT COUNTER ON MY BLOG GO TO ZERO IMMEDIATELY I NEED THIS INFORMATION FOR MY PERSONAL INFORMATION HELP AM I HACKED WHA

10:05 AM May 10th via web .Only 3 designers remain! Who will win? Project Runway Season Finale! Tonight 10/9c on Lifetime #ProjectRunway sponsored http://spn.tw/7GCZ

7:20 AM Apr 22nd via Sponsored Tweets .Only 3 designers remain! Who will win? Project Runway Season Finale! Thursday 10/9c on Lifetime #ProjectRunway sponsored http://spn.tw/7EuJ
7:14 AM Apr 21st via Sponsored Tweets .fabulous and FUN also fierce, fantasy with a free foundation COMING SOON all thin beautiful women of all sizes will be VINDICATED so beautif
5:53 PM Apr 18th via web .WOW I AM IN SHOCK HOW DARE HE MOCKING ME ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE SAYING I ENDORSE PRODUCT FOR FRECKLES WTF THIS IS NOT THE END OF I WILL FIGH
9:36 PM Apr 10th via web .Are you more like Eva or Victoria? Which phone fits you best, take the quiz and find out! #LGFashionVoice sponsored http://spn.tw/5JXd
8:06 AM Mar 29th via Sponsored Tweets .Enter the Temptation is Beautiful Sweepstakes for a DAILY chance to win A Tempting beauty basket! #tempt sponsored http://spn.tw/5WEN
11:32 AM Mar 25th via Sponsored Tweets

Meg

I think Lane served his time and truly feels remorse for his actions. He'll feel guilt for the rest of his life for that accident. I just hope he can get his life back together and learn to be a good role model going forward. He's a good actor (loved him on Prison Break)and hope he starts getting acting gigs again soon. Lots of celebrities/athletes have been in prison and continued to work.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments