« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Elin Nordegren

Can Take Kids to Sweden

7/8/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... one of the terms of the divorce settlement between Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren is that she can take their two kids to Sweden.

Elin Nordegren
Sources familiar with the settlement tell us the agreement was supposed to be finalized by the end of last week but there is still one document that is being negotiated.

As for the property settlement, TMZ broke the story Elin will get right around $100 million, somewhere between 1/5 and 1/6 of Tiger's net worth.

As for whether Elin will actually move to Sweden permanently with the kids, our sources do not know, but we're told the agreement gives her "wide latitude" in deciding where she and the kids will live.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sapphyre

I bet she will never get involved with another so-called black man again. When the paparazzi print photos of her, she will be spending Tiger's money--- I mean 'her' money on some Swedish hunk.

mjfan212

OK @ MIGHTY MAD AND TRISH GET A LIFE YOU TLK ABOUT MJ FANS TRISH LOL YOUR NUTS ITS A HOT DAY OUT SIDE IN VEGAS BUT YOU WOULD RATHER BE IN THE HOUSE FIGHTING OVER COMMENTS LOL AND MIGHTYMAD SHUT UP IM SURE TIGER DID NOT GIVE UP ALL HIS RIGHTS TO HIS KIDS UR A DUM*** AND BOTH OF YOU THERES NO NEED TO RESPOND BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU I HAVE A LIFE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SEARCH COMMENTS U JERKS LOL

azlee

thanks for the spell check TMZ gossip :-). I'm not looking up every word when I have a brain fart on. I guess I should put (sp?) by them though so you all will know I probably got it wrong.

azlee

uggg, correction once again tango (although tangle could work at times!).

johnslo4157

she knew he liked to party, he promised her he would stop, he lied.

electriczipper

As far as he kids go they will be fine.Tiger has maybe 6 or 7 years to go in golfing and they will still be very young kids and he will be able to spend as much time with them as he wants.They will also have the best of everything growing up and also,just because he is a bad husband doesnt make him a bad father,at least in the future.Time will tell I guess

Tiger_James

Well Ill be glad to get out of country so I can continue my ways.. Daddy would be so proud of me.. I know mom is...

Have you guys seen my new hole I mean whore.. She puts all them other holes to shame..

Darvon

Elin can do and get whatever she wants !!!
I LOVE YOU ELIN !!!

Celebrities Suck

well now tiger woods could bang all the hoe's he wants..... Once a man slut always a man slut.... Tiger is a man hoe btw!!

omgsammi

good for her

harry

He married, he cheated and now he pays as he schould, elin has a right to that. And tiger schould be happy to get off cheaply.

ken

Ok, help me here...Woods is the worst husband and father on record, a whore himself and some people have the nerve to be critical of Elin! Really?

Only another cheatin, fatherless, woman hatin s*** bag would take Woods side on this. He cares about nothing.

DC

Good for her. Take those kids as far away from that creep and never let him see them again. What an influence you are Tigger Woods. Stay home and swaddle in your trashy three-hoe circus you side attraction freak.

kyle

Goooooooddddddd she is smoking hot. She deserves every penny!

Charlie

NO Way would she take my kids to another country. Tiger not the first to cheat, Man or Woman. Wont be the last. Tiger grow a pair instead of sharing them with your jump offs!