O.C. Housewife: My Kids Fell in the Pool Because ...

7/9/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A "Real Housewives" star is finally explaining how a stroller carrying two of her daughters managed to roll into a swimming pool last weekend -- and according to Alexis Bellino, it all has to do with the brake.

0709_bellini_BN_01

Bellino -- who stars on "The Real Housewives of O.C." -- posted a blog saying, "Our girls were in their stroller and I thought I had put the brake on, but apparently I didn't." As TMZ first reported, the parents weren't paying attention ... and the stroller rolled into the pool.

The reality star then explains that her husband "instantly" jumped in after the kids and plucked both of them out of the water before their heads went under the water.

Bellino notes that there's a lesson parents can learn from the incident -- "never take our eyes off the children for even a second when near water."

Janet

I thought she had nannies for each child. Must suck when the nannies have a day off and Mom & Dad could care less about being a parent. Two kids near a pool and no parents holding on to the stroller.

Scotty

Samantha- #38

No. Wrong! Most people on here ARE morally superior to these two. And your comment "feel free to look it up..." is sanctimonious you hypocrite!

Janis

Dahhhh....It should have never happened! Forgot to put on the brake, by the pool, with two kids in the stroller....thats an excuse! What A DimWit!

Janis

KellyR

My kids fell in the pool because... 1. I'm too retarded to know how to set stroller brakes or 2. I'm too much of a famew**** to worry much about my kids or 3. I don't know HOW to be a parent when my nannies have the day off or 4. All this silicone has leached my brain cells or (and this is my favorite) 5. I'm just a crappy mother...

KVchicago

"My kids fell into the pool because.........
I was too busy watching my crook of a douchbag husband, pretend he was getting hit on
or I was too busy covering my 700cc boob with the size small bikini top I am wearing
or I was at the pool bar, where they were offering free lip injections with every 3rd ****tail"

the list could go on and on.....poor kids

SeaPea

Yes, she's a dip****, but she's right about kids and water.
Please read:
"Drowning Doesn't Look Like Drowning"

gimmeabreak

Wow, "Son_Of_Fred" has mental issues.... i mean who writes a diatribe like that in comments of a gossip blog? Lord help him!

sean

#64 gimmeabreak

I thought it was funny! The bottom line is these two nim witz are laughing all the way to the bank from the show. While we scrape to get by!

TDS

and how about this...the child in the picture looks as though she is totally getting sunburned on her legs! another mommy no-no...heard of sun-screen lady!?!

rita

well if you wasn't such a drama bitch and pay more attention to your children and not so much on your self where was all these nanny's you bragged about on the show

uwenr

This has "boy in balloon" written all over it

Diane

Kids, in a stroller? I've never heard of a pool built, on an incline??? How'd the stroller, roll???

Sal

"never take our eyes off the children for even a second when near water."
well, duh

Belladonna

Stupid Bimbo!! Thanks for the parenting advice. What were you busy looking in the mirror at you fake boobs???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments