Lindsay Lohan Don't Drop the Soap Game

7/10/2010 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click on the soap to keep it from hitting the ground -- every time it does, your score drops to zero!

Snacks

I got up to 21. this is a addictive game.

Tom Jones

What, no hot butch prison d^ke action, just a vague figure of no particular sex?

LaToya Jackson

appeal and then squeal baby!!! Because they are going to give you more jail time for the f* u finger nail.. Stop be'en a Be yoch and serve your term.. 90 days is better then a year or two.

Sher

This is so funny! I couldn't stop laughing and my high score began and remained at zero!

kickaboo

Geeez, I suck at it. I had to clean the bottom of my laser mouse. That helped a bit. I only got to 4. I liked the other game better.

carmen

I LIKE A LOT.IS VERRY FUNNY.POORLINDSAY, SHE HAVE A RECPTION IN JAIL.JAJAJAJA

pcox

4.. that was hard.

Angie23

I didn´t pick it on porpuse just to see the bitch cry!!! Lol!

j-rizz

DUDES!!! THIS IS FREAKIN FUNNY!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE THE HAND A LITTLE BIGGER AND PUT EFF YOU ON THE NAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Michelle

First of all, get over it ppl. Lohan deserves to go to jail, she deserves ppl making fun her, and yes this game is great. Im so sick of ppl defending her. She's a drunken, doped up whore who thinks she can do whatever she wants and she never has to answer for it. We all live by the same laws no matter if we were in a few movies or not. If you break the law, you go to jail. She is no different. Jail will straighten her ass out. Maybe she will stop making herself look like an ass and get a job that pays or at least stop falling and showing us her goodies. Enough already ppl. TMZ, GREAT GAME. I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOU TO MAKE ME LAUGH. LOVE YOU HARVEY!!

Alex

My highscore was 13.. This game's funnnnny!

qa.z

yo! 12 high score..i don't play video games. but love playing the TMZ games aha ha

Justin Towler

IT really doesn't matter, did you guys forget she's like, lesbian or bi? lol She would enjoy it, lol.

mathew

this is ****ed up

smartypants1

TMZ'S WORST GAME EVER. So disappointing!! Unimaginative, IRRATIONAL and PROFANE....."dropping the soap" is a reference to MEN (not women) getting raped by other men. This makes no sense and it's NOT FUNNY! VERY TASTELESS and far beneath their other stellar games like Sandra Bullock throwing her acting trophies and Jessie and his mistresses. This game is just plain bad.

Posted at 8:45 AM on Jul 10, 2010 by Chris
____________________________

Sounds like you are talking about Lindsay.

"So disappointing!! Unimaginative, IRRATIONAL and PROFANE."
"VERY TASTELESS and far beneath".
YES YOU MUST BE REFERRING TO LINDSAY.

It's just a game. Calm down.

THE FACT THAT IT'S IN REFERENCE TO A WOMAN IS THE JOKE. GET IT?
IF IT WERE A MAN, THEN YES THAT MIGHT BE IN POOR TASTE, BUT STILL FUNNY.

I never saw the Sandra B. game. That sounds funny too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments