Lindsay Lohan & Sam Ronson Reunite

7/12/2010 9:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lindsay Lohan and ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson were spotted together for the first time in months ... eating out at sushi restaurant Matsuhisa in Beverly Hills last night.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

If anything can get the volatile former couple together, it's their mutual love for fish.

Jody

I don't know if Sam is good for her or not. If not, I really wish she would stay away from Lindsay. If Lindsay is the problem, then I hope Sam has enough sense to stay away from her.

snowcat

Why is everyone bashing Sam and calling her a leech? It is the exact opposite! Sam is the one with the money and Lindsay doesn't have a pot to p*ss in.
I also think Sam is sober and maybe she could be a better influence on Lindsay than her current so called "friends" who go running to TMZ with every word that comes out of Lindsay's mouth.

If you don't like Harvey Levin-STAY OFF HIS WEBSITE!

Jen

"If anything can get the volatile former couple together, it's their mutual love for fish"

Bwahaha ha ha ha ha....That's GREAT!! I wish TMZ would say which staffer writes whats what stories!

Jamaican sam

They could do a remake of Neil Simon's 'The Odd Couple', except both of them are slobs. Go figure.

dickens

hmmmmm--with all the paps constantly following Lindsay--there is only 1 picture not video etc---maybe this is a setup????

KellyR

@Nunya: American legend ? Seriously ? Thats even funnier than the fish thing...

pattiespups

what are you going to do lohan drag her through your mess ? you have a lot of nerves, grow the hell up and do what you need and be a adult for once,

wendy

tmz never disappoints! I love the lohan posts. I turned on CBS sunday morning, and theres harvey levin, he looked great, congrats, the best publicity in the world, it was a nice piece on tmz, all the long hrs is paying off.

Tom Liebengood

I agree with comment #2. And I'll add "homophobic" as well. Shame on you Harvey-you big Queen.

bagladey

Sam seems to be a caring person and a good friend but she should avoid getting tangled up in this mess again as it's way beyond anything that she can effectively control in the long run.

Zorayda

Does this mean they're going to be having Twitter fights again? *makes popcorn*

Sapphyre

Why do these 2 train wrecks keep coming together?

UnknownUser

Harvey, if I recall correctly, a few days ago, you said on TMZ live that Lindsay will not see freedom in a long time. The only way I can see this happening is that now that the system "got" her, thy're working on a 5150.

Tom Liebengood

I agree with comment #2 but would add "homophobic" to describe the comment. These kind of subtitles perpetuate the hatred, derision or disgust with homosexuality--implying two gay friends having dinner together is about sex. These comments may be cute on one level, but harmful on another. Harvey, you need to address this issue--being the gay man that you are and the man in charge of this site. We had dinner together at Bob Symes home--you're not representing your people very well!

Johnny Thunder

Sam is getting her last 15 minutes before cement head puts the final nail in her coffin.