Sofia Vergara's Bikini Friend

Horrible Decision!

7/12/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0712-sophia-ba-twitpic

The "Modern Family" star -- who's currently on a two week vacation in Italy -- just posted this photo on her Twitter page, declaring that her white bikini would be her "uniform" for the rest of her trip.

Hell. Yes.

Jason Chambers

@jackiemichele

thats because you are white, and therefore have no butt at all. not hating.

tippy katz

sofia VULGARa just looks stupid with those over-inflated
boobs. The friend looks amaaaaazing.

Superman

Let me paraphrase what TMZ just said...Without Sofia's big boobs and some TV show, that I never heard of before, she would be nothing.

And as for Sofia, she's apparently an attention whore!

guesswhola

what??? the girl in black's body is rocking!!!! she looks like a personal trainer. i'd rather have the lady in black's body.

tranny-erin

The female in the black bikini is clearly an older woman, and she looks pretty good for her age. Face is probably not too good. But either way, you can't say she has a bad body at all.

krtmom64

I think her friend looks better than she does!

kickaboo

I don't even know who Sofia whatshersname is ...what a shame TMZ does this to women. (Yeah, we know what you all look like.) The friend looks just fine and natural. Stop setting it up so women think they have diet themselves silly skinny or have endless plastic surgery in this country. Shame on TMZ, you swine.

D

Seriously? You need to take the prepubescent dork off the computer and let a real man or woman write the titles.
Both women are hot, just in different ways.

Bubba

"Sofia Vergara's friend just learned a very tough lesson about life ... never pose next to Sofia Vergara in a bikini!!!!"

Okay, okay, who wrote this one? Don't tell me it's the same person who wrote about that "beautiful lady" who punched Lohan in her face.
If it is the same person, then I strongly advice you to get a pair of glasses. If you already have them, maybe you should clean them.
IMHO there is nothing wrong with Vergara's friend.

Jen648

I actually like her friends bod better...I have a chest like that....what's wrong with it? I would like to have the rest of her hard body too. I guess whoever wrote this likes the melon-boobed (usually fake) women.

Pistol

I think they're both gorgeous.

Thomas

Her friends looks like Bret Michaels with tits.

Cliff47

`Poor deformed young things...

Borat

They both look good, Ijust the friends face is grenadish. I hope she is like 50. But body is sick. Id hit it hard with a sack on the head.

guesswho13