« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ben Roethlisberger Named in Urine Investigation

7/13/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a report from police in Dublin, Ohio which shows Ben Roethlisberger was investigated for allegedly peeing in public at a local golf course this past Friday.

0713_bigben_launch_3

According to the report, a woman named Nan Fowler phoned the pro shop at the Country Club at Muirfield Village around 6:53 PM and complained that a white, tall male -- sporting a blue golf shirt and khaki shorts -- was "urinating into some trees."

The report states that Nan was informed by the woman at the pro shop that the person who fit that description was Big Ben. Nan then called police and told them that the NFL star was peeing in public.

Cops eventually arrived to the scene and spoke with country club management -- and later determined that no crime had been committed.  Sources connected to the investigation tell us cops never interacted with Roethlisberger -- because Ben was "long gone" by the time authorities had arrived.

TMZ spoke with reps at Muirfield who tell us, "We had a full slate of golfers that day ... it may have been anyone."

Of course, this isn't the first time Ben's penis has been at the center of controversy -- earlier this year, he was accused of raping a young woman inside a nightclub bathroom. That case was ultimately dropped after investigators determined there wasn't enough evidence to proceed.

So far, no comment from Roethlisberger's camp.
0713_gotta_go_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

FreakHater

What???? Nan, come on woman!!!! I guess you never have been in a situation when there were no bathrooms around eh???? Better not be in my way Nan, I'll pee on yer leg if I gotta!!!!!!

Marty

I think a police officer has to be present(he or she has to witness the infraction) before they can be cited. Something for Harvey to explain, I guess.

Reminds me of a woman that was complaining about vulgar artwork in an upscale restaurant. I leaned over and told her it was about time she taught her children the difference between smut and art. She was incensed. I think she was just trying to get out of paying the bill.

jeff

electriczipper,

Hey tough guy, wish I was on the course with you. I'd pee on your boot, right before you tried to teach me class. Would love to see you eating pee soaked leather.

Cardinal Ximenez

One more reason chicks should be allowed on golf courses.

Jill

Now I do not condone what Ben has done in the past, but come on, this is truly pathetic. This woman must have seen Ben on the first tee and stalked him all the way through his round, just waiting for him to do something, so she could sue. If she is a regular golfer, she would realize men always piss on the golf course. Pissing on the golf course for men, is as common as seeing the blue sky. I have seen countless men piss all over a golf course. It may not be the nicest image, but nonetheless it is expected to see when out golfing. I am a woman and have even squatted on occasion. Not all golf courses have a bathroom or port a potty every hole. Hell most people won't even go in a port a potty anyway, they will just piss beside it. This woman is clearly seeing dollar signs in her eyes. Really sad that most Americans will try and sue someone over the most ridiculous situations. I hope this woman gets ripped apart from the media.

suzie

The real story is here:

TheUltraworld

Golfers drink like mad. There's mobile bars. The carts are loaded with coolers. Ya gotta take a leak! We went in the bushes when we were kids, we never grew up. This guy was toasted & did it in view of the Pro Shop. Everyone on a Golf Course is loaded. Then they go back to the bar & drink some more. Then they drive home

TheRealJerseyShore

I guess this is why GOLF is an acronym for Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden. Get a life lady.
In case people don't know there isn't a bathroom or port o john on every hole at any golf course. As #9 says, been a golfer forever and pee'd in the trees at least once every round. Then again I am half in the bag by the 10th hole. LOL

Irvy

Wow TMZ slow news day? Your "news" reports have always been retarded but your hitting a new low even for you, which I thought was impossible. Whats' next? Oh I know, how about letting us know when Linds farts, burps, and picks her nose?

pam

Man that golf course view home is being wasted on this lady. Sell it to some one who appreciates the game and all that goes with it. Bears sh*t in the woods, golfers pee in the trees. Nature's rules, not mine.

ginny

this guy is a real pig!!

Uh

Peeing in a golf course versus raping a young woman in a restroom. I can certainly see how TMZ could draw a comparison of the two..must have been Max to get the idea.

Squeaky Shoes

ok wtf? really? this lady is obviously looking for her 15 minutes, she wouldn't have even bothered calling the police if she wasn't told who it was... i wouldn't have called the police, or *if* i did (which for peeing on a tree is a complete overreaction) i would have done it anonymously... cuz i'd be afraid my name would end up on TMZ's website for all the world's society's to bash and make fun of me :)

electriczipper

electriczipper,

Posted at 1:04 PM on Jul 13, 2010 by jeff

-------------
sure you would...another keyboard commando..

Squeaky Shoes

You can't drive a stretch of highway in Canada without seeing someone peeing on the side of the road cuz there are no washrooms for miles in most sections, it's not like the freeways in the states with bathrooms built on it. If I had a nickel for every time i saw that in my life I'd be rich... Nan heeds to sit down and stfu!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments