Sandra Bullock's Angry Confrontation with Jesse's Ex

7/13/2010 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock went off on Jesse James' ex-wife during a heated phone conversation a few months ago ... so says Janine Lindemulder's attorney.

0712_sandra_janine_EX_TMZ_Getty_01
Attorney Richard Masson tells TMZ .... the blowup occurred while Jesse was in rehab earlier this year.  Janine called her daughter's cell, and Sandra answered.

Masson would not reveal what Sandra said to his client, but he claims it wasn't the first time Sandy expressed harsh feelings toward Janine.

During today's custody hearing, a teacher from Sunny's school testified that Sandra made derogatory comments about Janine in front of Sunny.  According to Masson, Sandra told the teacher, "Quite frankly, I'm glad Janine is in jail. She can go ruin someone else's life."

Janine is trying to stop Jesse from taking Sunny to Texas.  As we first reported, Jesse wants the kids to continue a relationship with Sandra.

Guess the Little Cutie!

Can you tell which fully grown superstar just Twittered this photo of himself as a 5-year-old boy?

0713_welcome_who_launch

Jesse James -- From the Dog House to a Mansion!

Jesse James just scored himself a massive 7-acre mega-estate in Austin, Texas -- so if he doesn't want to be seen, he'll have plenty of space to keep to himself!

0709_jesse_james_ex_launch
James just closed the deal on this 9 bedroom, 7.5 bath mega-mansion estimated at $1.98 million.

And it's perfect for Jesse -- complete with a home gym, several pools, private theater and a six-car garage/workshop.

Click on the photo and check out the gallery!

MJ Tomb -- Defaced with Hidden Messages

TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's tomb has been defaced by a stealth band of vandals -- who have marked the walls of MJ's mausoleum with hidden messages ... and it's all in permanent ink.

0712_mj_masoleum_launch_EX
Security at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA is on the lookout for "fans" who have been writing messages in hard-to-spot places outside the main window of the building in which MJ is entombed.

The writing is mostly hidden underneath ledges -- or in spots covered by bushes -- and contains messages like, "Miss you" and "Keep the dream alive."

Reps at Forest Lawn are pretty ticked off -- telling TMZ, "Activity such as this, is a prime example why we are evaluating the level of access to the various entrances of the Great Mausoleum."

Forest Lawn also tells us that anyone caught vandalizing the cemetery will be banned for life.

2010 FIFA World Cup Futball Fanatics!

The 2010 FIFA World Cup was crazy... and so were the fans!

0702_fanatic_launch_v2
Check out some of the wildest soccer enthusiasts showing their team spirit!

Chip from 'My Three Sons': 'Memba Him?

Stanley Livingston is best known for playing Chip on the classic '60s TV sitcom "My Three Sons." Guess what he looks like now!

0621_memba_launch_01

Sofia Vergara's Bikini Friend -- Horrible Decision!

Sofia Vergara's friend just learned a very tough lesson about life ... never pose next to Sofia Vergara in a bikini!!!!

0712_sophia_BA_twitpic

The "Modern Family" star -- who's currently on a two week vacation in Italy -- just posted this photo on her Twitter page, declaring that her white bikini would be her "uniform" for the rest of her trip.

Hell. Yes.

0712_bikini_babes_footer

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess which funnyman's face got one hell of a celebrity scramblin'?

0709_scramble_launch_V2

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

clare

The skinnier girl with the real boobs looks better than Sophia.

bigpugmama

I DON'T really Care about "Relationships's" My "Nephew-in-Law has beed seen in Striiper Clubs,,andhis Fanmily Pull's him out of His
Troubles . Poor sweet Niece My sis Knows ,Her Jackhole Hsband' The WHOLE "fam" know's BUT He's Better thenYOU11 LOL

Lynnz

When I go on TMZ website I don't want to hear about the death of the English language or issues you have with Obama.; LIGHTEN UP. Its TMZ have fun.. Remember FUN. The two women look great in their bikinis, party on girls. Janine if you don't want someone talking trash about you .Stop acting like trash.. Have a great summer day everyone. Remember have fun

jack

At least Bullock didn't receive every penny Jesse made over the years. He's a lucky dude.

Ro

Thanks to all the posts on "drug" vs. "dragged". I have personally been peeved many times at some (not all) of the so-called writers whose business it is to know the language and its proper usage. (Only novelists get free rein, not journalists and media writers). Alas, they do not, and the flimsy response we get from them is usually "Are you the Language/Grammar/Spelling Police?" Well, yes, I am, because I'm a retired English teacher, and shame on you TMZ. You've just flunked my class. (lol).

Mary Myers

RE: Comment #10
"Don't you have any editors there who know American Standard English?"

Well, duhhh...everybody knows they should have conversated with editors first and ax if the article was grammatically correct.

Dana

I watch NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN. I think Regis is a genius and Oprah is wonderful. I voted for Obama and Biden. I read these articles and comments with great anticipation.

I think you might be able to get my drift (but then, again?)

Cheryl

Janine calls those harsh words? I think Sandra was more than kind and generous in her statement. That woman can ruin her own life but she needs to have supervised visitation only with her kid. Jesse is a saint and uberparent compared to Janine. Just because you gave birth doesn't make you a mother. My husband and I are still trying to clean up the mess made by his ex-wife in raising their son. The courts favor mothers to the exclusion of the best interests of the child. The best custody arrangement I have ever seen involved the kids staying in the house and the parents trading weeks. Now that is fair!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5