Vivica vs. Brandy

Who'd You Rather?

7/13/2010 4:32 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Trapped: Haitian Nights" star Vivica A. Fox, 45, and former child star Brandy, 31, wigged out at the same event in L.A. on Monday.

0713_whoyourather_2
Question is ...

muscle

Viv is a stunner. Nothing against Brandi, she looks good too. But viv all the way. Damn you people are negative. I cant imagine how messed up your lives have to be to enable you to be so negative.

LuvCynt

Broheem,Bro'ham, or whatever your name is... before you post such dumb remarks you should probably know that there are native Africans (i.e. Ethiopians and Somalians) who have naturally silky and curly hair. On the other hand, there are white women who have naturally kinky and frizzy hair (who use straighteners and chemicals to improve the texture). Stick to the subject of who you'd rather do between Brandy or Vivica. I'm sure you would have them both if you had the chance. NON-BLACKS KILL ME...ACTING AS IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLACK WOMEN. YOU CONSTANTLY DEGRADE US, WHILE YOU SECRETLY FANTACIZE BEING WITH US.

Diva

I find neither of these ladies attractive; and the comment about MJ and Vivica that was hilarious. As for the hair weave (and yes I am a black female) with healthy, long black hair. What I can not seem to grasp about is if your hair was close to none existence yesterday why is it half way down your back today; the junk has to hot n heavy. Lastly don't forget Beyounce or however you spell the name personally she kind of remind me of the Lion King never seen a black female with that hair color; and she should feel bad when ever she see these women tryig to portray her with he blonde hair. Just be yourself! And to both of these ladies, accept when you have played out!!!!

justme

i dont know why you people are so angry because it is only an angry person that could write the things you people wrote. this people are humans created by God,celebrities or not.why hate people you dont even know? jealousy and envy is a bad thing, please stop hating and judging cos someone might just do the same to you.peace

Belle L

Clearly some folks have never heard the phrase: IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY- DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL....SMH

The misappropriation of facts in this stream of commentary is astonishing.
Bits of truth – mostly conjecture and u ppl form these opinions and degrade , criticise and cruelly just HATE ON the poor girl. I pray she never reads this stream of viciou*****eration...
She’s unbelievably talented and wonderful – I love her. Vivica is immensely talented and wonderful and I love her too.
However as a chick, I’d ‘do’ neither one of them - but If I were a dude Id prob go for Vivica she is the more attractive of the two (even tho B is my girl for life!) haha ]

PS. To that absolute clown who went off some random tangent about Black women, weaves and wanting to look European or White or whatever it was (?!)... um, next time could you please just answer the actual question?? SMDH

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3