MJ Fans -- Dying to Clean Up Tomb Graffiti

7/14/2010 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An MJ fan club is on a desperate mission to clean up the recent graffiti onslaught outside the King of Pop's tomb -- claiming a few bad apples could spoil everything for MJ's non-vandal followers.

0713_michael_jackson_tomb_glove

The Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California
have extended an olive branch to Forest Lawn Cemetery -- where MJ is buried -- offering to clean up the recent wave of hidden vandalism outside the singer's tomb ... before the cemetery decides to ban MJ fans altogether.

A rep for the group -- which organizes a monthly pilgrimage to MJ's burial place -- tells TMZ, they want to "fix this mess" so FLC doesn't associate MJ's upstanding fans with a bunch of sharpie-wielding hoodlums.

As TMZ first reported, Forest Lawn is currently on red alert over the illegal doodles -- hunting down the artists responsible ... and threatening to ban any potential copycats for life.

No word if Forest Lawn will take the fan group up on their offer.

0713_michael_jackson_tomb_small_launch

Siggisis

I miss you MJ, grab grab, my crotch, penis penis, that little window shows a penis....penis penis, i see penis.
Posted at 2:20 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by Kimbo

For crying out loud, go beat it ASAP Kimbo! You clearly need it and I am sure it will be a great relief to you - and to us!

Jeezas!
___________________________________________________________________

Janalal, all the MJ bashing is about jealousy and racism. And for some it is frustration over that they were attracted to him. Males and females alike.
Just look at all the pedophiles who post their sexual fantasies here, too dumb to realize that what they choose to write is a dead-give-away!

sue

good grief i knew it the whole tmz world has gone mad!!!! hey janalal4 how are you doing??? another wonderful sane day at tmz. this is what a day off of work gives us to come on tmz? hope you have a great day. sue from tampa

susie

Posted at 2:20 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by Kimbo
_______________________________________

This one has smoked a whole tree, from roots to leaves....

Siggisis

Posted at 2:20 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by Kimbo
_______________________________________

This one has smoked a whole tree, from roots to leaves....

Posted at 12:55 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by susie

LOL

Nubian

Could we imagine what would have happened to MJ's remains if it was entombed at Neverland? His tomb would have been raided already. So much would have been Jermaine's bright idea, to have Mike buried in the middle of nowhere. Just by this action alone, we know what would have been the end result. Forest Lawn extended in good faith to grieving fans, but a few had to break the blinking rules. I was surprised that the crypt was this accessible. At the funeral the Crypt looked much nicer than the photograph that I am seeing here. The concrete is rough & cold looking. TMZ are you sure that this photo is legit? It doesn't appears so. Anyway, it is indeed sad for so called fans to deface his tomb in this manner. There are many blogs for fans to unleash their discontent; it is not ok to do it on MJ's tomb.

susie

Posted at 1:13 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by Hannah H
_________________________________________

The crematorium? WTH? Are you nazi or jewish Hannah?
Jealous of what?
You don't know me so shut up, PLEASE!

janalal4

Right on janalal4!

- Michael probably did feel like he had to share his wealth with the World b/c he always said his talent was God given and he must share his talent with everyone and he had a purpose in life to help those in need and used his wealth and spread it around to many charities and all those hospital stops before his concerts!

(MY 2 CENTS)

Posted at 10:43 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by Grump

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/14/michael-jackson-graffiti-tomb-defaced-hidden-messages-fan-group-clean-up-official-michael-jackson-fans/5/#comments-anchor#ixzz0tgggI2mZ

:) :) smiling at your '2 cents' comment. Ah those hospital visits! The looks on those kids faces when MJ would appear seemingly out of nowhere?) I could watch those 'hospital visit videos' forever! Watching those kids in the vids is really something to see isn't it?! Whoa though, looking at those 'conditions' of the hospital rooms freaked me out to say the least, as a healthcare provider it was enough to make me cringe:( Paint peeling off the walls, old seemingly outdated med equip, & perhaps it was the dingy walls but the rooms certainly looked ANYTHING BUT CLEAN. Those little sweeties laying there in their beds with a look on their faces like an old, very tired little 'grown-up' who's seen far more horror in their young lives than they should have had to at that age, wondering what frightening, possibly 'painful' things the day might hold in store for them; no smiles & infact most looked positively 'scared', eyes dull & 'dead' looking then the 'Moonwalker' appears in front of them & the transformation was just heartwarming to see! US kids certainly loved MJ but NOT like kids from other countries; now they were positively 'OVER-THE-MOON' with excitement when it came to Michael! For them, it just didn't get any better:) Watching them was better than looking at Michael in those videos & for me to say THAT....well, ya know?! lol The kids were like, "YOUR the present Michael, we don't NEED anything else" as they took the present all the while their eyes NEVER leaving his almost as if they took their eyes off him, he might vanish! Watching them in these videos is like watching someone being 'resuscitated'....he literally breathed life into some of these kids simply by being near them.

He was so careful to make sure to greet each & every one of them with a kiss or a pat on the head. His eyes just moving over every single one, carefully sitting on their beds, holding their hands or their heads. Checking their condition, asking health care professionals about certain kids condition, obviously interested in whatever could be done to make these kids 'better' or what needed to be done to 'make them well'. You could see it in his eyes, NO KID SHOULD HAVE TO SUFFER FOR ONE SINGLE MINUTE! He had very naive expectations because for some of those kids, there would be NO LEAVING THAT HOSPITAL BUT MJ NEVER WANTED TO HEAR THIS! EVER. If a child needed a transplant, MJ would do what it took to see he/she got it. If a hospital needed better equipment....DONE!

I'm ashamed to say that it is only within the last 6 months or so that I learned that when MJ's 'caravan' rolled into town on tour that the local childrens ward was put 'on NOTICE'! lol They had significant notice to make sure that the conditions were safe, up-to-par medically & equipment-wise, clean,etc. Were they not, then- 'MJ DON'T PLAY'!-Clever man:) I'm not sure what year or on what tour MJ started doing this & if someone on the board has this info, I'd love to know that. If the info I've heard is correct then I think on one of these shows, the hospital I guess 'called his bluff' & the show WAS delayed for a number of HOURS until an agreement was somehow reached. He held out until whatever was 'wrong' was corrected in whatever way it needed to be. Yes, I knew he would make these visits to the hospitals & the orphanages but like I said, until the last few months had no idea how directly & proactively involved he was & the extent he really went to in order to fulfill the message that he relentlessly tried to convey in the lyrics of his music....to make a REAL change somehow if he could.

I know this matters to all of us who love MJ but as a nurse, it is sooooo beyond overwhelming & I get so emotional when I see the conditions of the childrens wards in other countries. I have never cared to practice nursing in the area of pediatrics 'cause I'm just far too tender hearted when it comes to kids & never could find that appropriate level of detachment that you have to have to work that area. I admire ANY HEALTHCARE PROF who can devote themselves to it, esp with kids of their own. I have floated to peds quite a few times over the years when they were short staffed & needed someone to fill in & actually managed to 'get thru my shifts'-lol-but NEVER understood how the 'career-peds nurses' did it on a full-time basis. My hat definitely goes off! Worst thing I ever had to do was to restart an IV on little girl who was about 2 yrs old. She's had a GAZILLION OF THEM & had pretty much long run out of veins. When she realized what I had to do...AGAIN, she started making this 'mewwing' sound like a little kitten; just curled up, stuck out her arm cause she had absolutely NO FIGHT LEFT IN HERE ANYMORE, & I swear she started mewing like a baby kitten & it was the SADDEST THING I'D EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE:( I thought I would die having to do this to her yet AGAIN! Her little arms were actually COVERED with so many little 'holes' in various stages of healing, some 'fresh' & some actually lumpy & scarred over and....... I just wanted to die! That was MANY years ago when I was a 'newbie' nurse. That little girl is a grown woman now(she DID get well btw although she was critically ill at THAT time) & that is probably a long, long forgotten incident in this girls memory but not to ME! This stands out in my mind like it was yesterday:( Give me all the 'trauma' patients you can send me but NO PEDIATRICS! lol. It takes a very special kind of person to do it & I just could never 'detach' myself to be of any real 'use' to those poor kids. If it wasn't a 'tonsillectomy patient' then I was a 'goner':) Not worth a sh..! hehe. THIS is perhaps why what MJ did for those little ones in those hospitals, so many of them over the course of his tours has always meant so much to me & I recognize HOW HARD THAT MUST HAVE BEEN for him, as sensitive as he was, it must have really torn him up at times but yet he did it anyway! THAT IS ADMIRABLE & HE DESERVES EVERY PERSON'S RESPECT FOR THAT ALONE.

*********************************************************

So before I say what I obviously feel the need to say here about Michael Jacksons huge heart & all his humanitarian work along the course of his career & his life & you all start in with your-

"I've got a right to be here & express my opinion if I want to......." yackety, yack-yack. Let me just say bullsh.. to that! That worn out excuse for doing what is nothing more than doing what comes naturally to a sadistic, self-righteous, judgemental, hateful human being & that's running other people down & thriving off of making others feel badly. The reason your HERE & not off visitting those 'sick kids'

Just how many of you 'haters' VISIT SICK KIDS ON CHILDRENS WARDS & LONELY LITTLE KIDS IN ORPHANAGES ON THEIR DAYS OFF I WONDER?? Yet, you certainly seem to have plenty of time to come here to the TMZ message boards & run their mouths about what a 'hideous person' Michael Jackson was don't you? In fact it seems to be the 'haters' that jump on the board FIRST when a new MJ article is posted & YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE! LOL! Just go back & look at the very first posters name that pop up! PISS ON EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO DO THIS BTW. Your not worthy enough to shine Michael Jacksons 'shoes' Or frankly, worthy enough TO KISS MICHAELS ASS FOR THAT MATTER:)

chanel

Just a word to say that:the world is full of hate but love will prevail ...always.
This is the only and absolute certainty we have.
You can go on saying bad things but ....IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

Tellit

84. Posted at 1:24 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by Nubian
___________

Nubian honey you're looking at the exterior concrete walls/ledges around foundations & behind shrubbery of Holly Terrace where the graffiti was written. MJs empty tomb is INSIDE.

136

@Tellit #75
"HOWEVER:
I believe that Michael J. Jackson has been moved into a key position (only by Divine Providence..unknown even to him) as ONE of many major/minor players in catastrophic world events that will take place sometime during the year 2012. Geographically I believe that he has already been moved into place. Mentally/psychologically he's not completely ready for the assigned task ahead of him.....but he's working on it....furiously/ardently....the purpose for which his tortured confused life was predestined.

God's Hand works in mysterious ways....."
------
I feel exactly the same about him and I hope he can manage it.In fact I´m sure he will.

---

sue

janalal4-- now that is a post worth reading awesome!!!! those times in mjs life were very memorable for him, and that is what he wanted to do for the world. no one can ever take that from him he was pure of heart, and he did it with the love in his heart and soul!!!! and for no other reason but that!!!rip mj- sue from tampa

Molotov

Good for the respectful fans. I hope the cemetery continues to allow respectful fans.

They've stepped up and are doing what always needs to be done in these situations: Disavow the bad apples and then... clean up the mess, even though they didn't cause it. That's stepping up to the plate, and it's admirable.

Molotov