MJ Fans -- Dying to Clean Up Tomb Graffiti

7/14/2010 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An MJ fan club is on a desperate mission to clean up the recent graffiti onslaught outside the King of Pop's tomb -- claiming a few bad apples could spoil everything for MJ's non-vandal followers.

0713_michael_jackson_tomb_glove

The Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California
have extended an olive branch to Forest Lawn Cemetery -- where MJ is buried -- offering to clean up the recent wave of hidden vandalism outside the singer's tomb ... before the cemetery decides to ban MJ fans altogether.

A rep for the group -- which organizes a monthly pilgrimage to MJ's burial place -- tells TMZ, they want to "fix this mess" so FLC doesn't associate MJ's upstanding fans with a bunch of sharpie-wielding hoodlums.

As TMZ first reported, Forest Lawn is currently on red alert over the illegal doodles -- hunting down the artists responsible ... and threatening to ban any potential copycats for life.

No word if Forest Lawn will take the fan group up on their offer.

0713_michael_jackson_tomb_small_launch

mj fan forever

Michael's slut? A free slut, LOL
Posted at 3:45 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by susie

_______________________________________________________

MICHAEL JACKSON COULD HAVE BETTER.....................

sue

ohwell--- all i can say is, it is better to be pissed off than pissed on!!!!! wouldnt you agree? sue from tampa

susie

Hey OhWell & Deb!
How are you doing?
________________

MJ "fan" forever, sorry, you are 2nd! he heeeeee, WOW!

janalal4

I think someone might have misunderstood my post there or...... something:)

Posted at 3:08 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by janalal4

______________________________________________________________

You have always talked bad about Michael Jackson saying taht he had psychological problems(also in others posts. And there isn't anything more fake. What then you morons (you and other)are not able to understand a genius, it is normal, but for me you are all haters. Therefore if you insult Michael Jackson I insult you. End.

Posted at 3:22 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by mj fan forever

Oh heavens 'mj fan forever', did it ever occur to you that there is more than ONE WAY of looking at someone or something? If you have read my posts, then YES, you understand that I DO think Michael Jackson had psychological problems. ALSO, if you have bothered to pay attention then you would also know that I believe human beings to be extremely complex, particularly MJ. We ALL are, you AND me as well. There is no 'normal' when it comes to evaluating ANYONE'S psyche. I also do not see things in either all 'black' or 'white' either. Everyone who knows me on this board, also understands that I view all human beings as 'less than perfect' & include MYSELF whole-heartedly in that category & 'thank God' for THAT! I have been very open & honest about who I am including my own flaws, shortcomings, but also the challenges in my personal life which I have managed, thus far, to overcome & that I am proud of. I do not 'judge' MJ & if I've given anyone that impression then please allow me to clear that up immediately. I think he was a fascinating human being, who was extremely talented but also extremely tortured as well which I do not fault him for but rather empathize with him. Of COURSE he was a talented genius which I have said repeatedly. He was also an amazing philanthropist & cared deeply for the 'human condition', no matter what their cir***stance, especially children; as well as his environmental concerns which should be ALL our concern. However, I'm not BLIND to the fact that he had issues & some were of his own making but the 'root' of most of them were NOT of his own making. To ignore this is to do Michael Jackson a horrible disservice because I would think that he, who loved people SO MUCH, would want others to learn from his trials in life so we can have a more generous spirit & be kinder to our fellow-man.

Mj fan forever, we ALL have shortcomings & flaws that we must fight to overcome. I think that if we truly want to be better people then we all are probably trying to do this on a daily basis. I have nothing but the highest regard & admiration for Michael Jackson & ALWAYS HAVE. I believe that he suffered a terrible injustice at the hands of opportunists who took advantage of him emotionally & financially, extortionists who sought a 'pay day' with no regard for MJ's good name or reputations, & the media who made a fortune off sensationalistic & fabricated stories. He was also a victim of his own demons. To ignore this about Michael Jackson would be wrong. Just as wrong as those who ignore all the beautiful things about him & all the good he did for the world, his family, & his children.

From YOUR point of view, it seems you believe that those who suffer from 'psychological problems' should be viewed as 'bad people'. This is a tremendously judgemental attitude & could well be interpreted as 'HATE' itself.

nita

Love you MJ!

mj fan forever

Hey OhWell & Deb!
How are you doing?
________________

MJ "fan" forever, sorry, you are 2nd! he heeeeee, WOW!

Posted at 4:09 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by susie

YOU MORON!!!!! NOT ME!!!!!!

mj fan forever

I think someone might have misunderstood my post there or...... something:)

Posted at 3:08 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by janalal4

______________________________________________________________

Posted at 3:22 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by mj fan forever

Posted at 4:09 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by janalal4

____________________________________________________________

MICHAEL JACKSON DIDN'T HAVE MENTAL PROBLEM: THIS IS YOUR VERY PERSONAL OPINION. VERY PERSONAL. IT'S NOT THE TRUTH. IT'S YOUR VERY VERY PERSONAL OPINION.

janalal4

And btw, WE know you are not a slut. ewww, hate even typing that word
Posted at 3:26 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

______________________________________________________________

And you don't type the world. I typed it. And I have a very good reason. If you agree with her, then you are like her!!!!!

Posted at 3:34 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by mj fan forever

TYPO: "WORD" AND NOT "WORLD"

Posted at 3:37 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by mj fan forever

LOL! So if you & I disagree then that makes me a 'slut'?? Sounds like 'hate' to me. Your concept of 'hate' is very interesting. Seems like you have your OWN DEFINITION that has more to do with YOU than it does Michael Jackson.

mj fan forever

MOREOVER IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND SOME OF HIS ACTS, IT IS NORMAL TOO. BUT TO SAY THAT HE HAD "MENTAL PROBLEMS" IS TOTALLY WRONG. IT IS NOT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND SOMEONE IT MEANS THAT HE HAS A "MENTAL PROBLEM". YES, WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS IN OUR LIFE, BUT "MENTAL PROBLEMS" ARE A VERY DIFFERENT THING.

Mimi from Indy

Hey Janalal, don't forget, I agree with you...so that makes two of us that are sluts...LMAO

But, seriously, I think this is hopeless :(

mj fan forever

Posted at 4:30 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by janalal4

______________________________________________________

janalal4

Posted at 4:26 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by mj fan forever

That's right. It is my opinion. Just like you have your opinions & so does everyone else on this board. The difference is that you don't seem to have any respect for anyone elses opinion that is DIFFERENT from yours. Not only that but you go at step further & INSULT those with a different opinion by getting personal & calling them vile names. You call me a 'slut' & you call susie a 'moron'. Why can't you express your own opinion without condemning others who might disagree with you? I don't know you & certainly wouldn't dream of calling you something so nasty, much less so 'personal' as that. Now, you tell ME who the 'hater' is?

mj fan forever

But, seriously, I think this is hopeless :(

Posted at 4:37 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

______________________________________________________

YOU ARE HOPELESS, PLEASE.

susie

Posted at 4:26 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by mj fan forever
__________________________________________

"Mental problem" doesn't mean MAD... GENIUS isn't an ordinary person, GOT IT?????
And this is not my personal opinion, bigot!

mj fan forever

I REPEAT: I ALREADY SAID THAT: IF YOU OR OTHER PERSON ARE FREE TO INSULT MICHAEL JACKSON, I AM FREE TO INSULT ALL OF YOU.

__________________________________________________________