Oksana Grigorieva -- I'll Tell Everything About Mel

7/14/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was strategizing with her lawyers in Century City today -- getting ready for next week's big custody hearing with Mel Gibson ... but before she walked into the office, she told photogs that she'll be tellin' the whole story.

media_removed_tmz
Mel's lawyers have filed a motion to hold Oksana in contempt, because they believe she violated a restraining order by allegedly releasing the secretly taped conversations.  Oksana denies she's the leak.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

areyoukiddingme

Lookin' good, girl. Go bleed the bastard dry!!!

Brad

mel Gibson is EVIL. I hope she gets everything she wants. He is a woman beater and a filthy mouthed pig.

djdeej94

She's a skanky manipulating whore.. I hate her. Mel was right - she does have a pig face.... Mel's an idiot for ever trusting her... that which he is learning the hard way.. hope he gets the psychiatric help he needs cause this parasite used him up while she could... fame.. not worth it

neither of these two sluts

NOT ON EITHER OF THESE TWO TRASH HEAPS SIDE, BUT SHE HAD A MOTIVE FROM THE TIME SHE MET HIM AND THAT MOTIVE IS MONEY...YEAH MELS A RACIST PIG, BUT THIS WOMAN BRINGS THE WORD WHORE TO THE FOREFRONT AS DID RACHAEL (TIGERS HO), DO THESE TYPES OF WOMEN WITH A MOTIVE FOR HUNTING RICH MEN THEN ACTING LIKE STREET HOOKERS WHEN THEY GET DUMPED PULL ALL SORTS OF HOOKER STUFF...THESE WOMEN NEED TO GET OVARIAN CANCER AND DIE!

sassy

Kind of ugly in an Octo-mom sort of way...

sassy

Kinda ugly in an Octomom sort of way

Violette-Blue

Neither one of them deserve that little baby girl. They are both unfit. If it's true she shook that baby and put her in harms way, she's not a good mom. Mel definitely isn't a good choice either. He has serious anger management issues that need to be assisted asap. Oh Lord help us this can go on forever.

Beth

If things played out like she said - why didn't she leave him sooner? It's not like she's some poor 20yr old with no money and no place to go. Mel really is a total pig but she's a gold digger, pure and simple and I think she's screwing the dentist!

M

There's an awful lot of posts defending Mel -- and they all sound intensely angry -- almost like it's Mel himself posting. It's kind of creepy to think that this douche bag is sitting here posting message after message trying to make people believe that he isn't wrong or that she's equally to blame.

TheTroubleWithPants

I am so glad the tapes got leaked. Whoever leaked them deserves a medal for public service. It's so important that the world knew the truth about this vile, evil man.
I have just listened to the fourth tape. It is more vile than the other three.
Especially the bit where he goes into a rant because she had the temerity to fall asleep when he wanted s*x and a BJ. He threatened to burn the house down because he didn't get his s*x and a BJ.
I'll write that again,...BECAUSE SHE FELL ASLEEP AND DIDN'T GIVE HIM S*X AND A BLOW JOB, HE THREATENED TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!!
What kind of sick f*ck says things like that.
A psychopathic sick f*ck, that's what!
OK girls, I want to imagine that you are tired and fall asleep and your man demands that you give him s*x and a blow job or he's going to burn your house down with you in it.
Would you feel abused? Because I sure would!
Send this bast*rd to prison, please. For the safety of all women.

nightshirt

her other kid should run to timothy. wonder why timothy has not taken him back or away from all this. she is skank and he is worse. lost my love for whoopi this week. doesnt seem like anyone cares about the infant. how did robin hang in for soooooooooo long with that ahole? what an embarrassment to his other gazillion kids.

I think she looks slightly like octomom in this picture.

jmak10

djeej94 you are so right with this piece of trash, she is nothing but a Skanky freakin WHORE and she is manipulating Mel and the system to getting what she wants. She knew exactly what she was doing when she recording him. She was provoking him to say what he said to her. Yes it was horrible what Mel said to her but she, could have walked away from the minute he started yelling, but what does she do, she keeps talking and making it worse for Mel. Yes the man does need anger management, but she needs to be tossed out. God help their little 8 month old baby girl.

Beth

If my boyfriend or husband talked to me the way he talked to her, I'd kick the **** right out of him. Before or after I beat his head in with a baseball bat, so I'm not buying the "poor me I'm scared" crap. Women need to stand up for themselves and if you're scared call the stinking police.

Dallas

I agree with #4! This broad (for lack of a better word) is the type that gives all woman bad name......she is a gold digger, manupalitive witch....... hope she gets exactly what she should, absolutely nothng!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments