Andy vs. Shaun

Who'd You Rather?

7/15/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"SNL" funny guy Andy Samberg and ginger Olympian Shaun White both showed up to the same event in L.A. on Wednesday.

0715_whoyourather
Question is ...

LORI

NEITHER...THEY ARE BOTH HIDEOUSLY UGLY!!!!

Carrie

Neither! They are both fugly as hell - ew! Well, maybe if you put a bag over Shaun White's face and painted Brad Pitt's face on it back when he was in his 20s or 30s?

Buffy

TMZ your poll is rigged...no way could Andy win over Shaun. Shaun you are the man!

Bubba

Neither!
TMZ, why do you make me choose between some nerd looking like a frog that got splat and some ugly ginger?? By the way is that a male of female ginger??

Kelly

Sorry, who would want a teeny-tiny little man like Shawn? Not only that, but he's a ginger....not someone I'd ever want. Andy's at least funny, which makes him interesting.

d33

I have a thing for Shaun, but can suck both at the same time...

JJ

Shaun comes across as very A Sexually

Becki

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? You people are nuts. Shaun White is so sexy with his curls. Everyone loves a ginger. I would give my right leg to have a roll in the hay with Shaun.
God forbid Shaun ever sees this garbage... you should all be ashamed for voting for that goofy nerd Andy.

JoLisa

SHAUN BABY!!! I would do his flag pants wearing, ginger haired, uber talented a$$ twice a day and three times on Sundays!! Not only is he beautiful but he is also a great guy!! I wanna be his baby momma!!!

Rhoda Penmark

Personally, I'd prefer a lifetime of self-abuse with sandpaper to sex with these two ugly morons.

Rhoda Penmark

trisha

Eeew neither!!! Gingers are NASTY! Adams hilarious, but not attractive~

Olivia

Andy is #1 in my book by a long shot, I'd bed him faster than Robert Pattinson or whoever else ladies are lusting after these days.

Amanda

With all the HATE on this poll/question going on, I'd like to know what all of you look like. My guess would that none of you are perfect either, and therefore, not qualified to make such judgments about other ppl, even celebrities. JMO

Faiitthh

None of you are cool. You're all gay as hell. Andy wins because that ginger has no soul. SUCK IT HATERS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments