« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bo Jackson

'Memba Him?!

7/15/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Bo Jackson played in the NFL for the L.A. Raiders and in the MLB for the Kansas City Royals, Chicago White Sox and California Angels. Guess what he looks like now!

0715_memba_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Craigeroo

When Bo was at the University of Alabama he had trouble spelling his real name so they nicknamed him "Bo". His real name is Bob.

At

All I remember was how good he was in Tecmo Bowl.

KCGirl

I hope he makes an appearance at the All-Star game in 2012 in KC...him and George Brett! That would be pretty damn cool! :)

chad

Craigeroo..... WRONG.... Bo went to Auburn University....I know his family... graduated with his little brother Earl..... maybe you should do you reasearch before you comment

Auburngal

War Damn Eagle!!! Bo over the top to win!!!

TheRealJerseyShore

@2 - Bo was amazing in Techmo Bowl. You couldn't stop him. I leave you all with this.

Bo knows This and Bo Knows that
but Bo don't know jack!

KCGirl

Wow...somebody changed my Username from RoyalsGirl to KCGirl. Weird. Licensing issue??? hmmm...

gossipgirl86

Dmn...He's gained some wait. What's up with these athletes letting go after they retire?

gossipgirl86

oops...I meant weight.

Mike

Way to make yourself look like an ahole Craigeroo. He went to Auburn, you fricken idiot. What kind of moron does it take to say something stupid like "he can't spell his own name so nicknamed him Bo", and he doesn't even get his school right. What a tool. Bo will go down as one of the best if not the very best athlete of all time. He was awesome and a class act.

BallaBlocka

gossipgirl86, he still looks really good for a black dude over 40, walking around with an artificial hip, geez. Who is he supposed to look like? Tyson Beckford??

Craigeroo

LOL! Like I care what school in the dirty south some nig-nog went to. All I knew it was somewhere in Alabamee, was not interested in the least in researching it, I could give a **** you losers.

chad

craigeroo.... you just showed who the LOOSER is..... A. you dont know how to spell Alabama... B. you showed your racisit with your what you called Bo Jackson.

Craigeroo

Wow Chad, that's really not how you spell Alabamee??? LOL. And since we are on spelling..."your" should have been "you're" and wtf is "racisit"? That's one too many "i's" my friend ROFL Now who is the dumb ass? LOL

Jojama

Bo Jackson played for Auburn University- War Eagle!! NOT THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA!!!! GO BO!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments