Trump Requests Services of Tiger Woods Mistress #1

7/16/2010 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Donald Trump is getting in on the action with Tiger Woods mistress numero uno Rachel Uchitel ... because he's offered her a job on the next season of "The Celebrity Apprentice."

0715_donald_trump_rachel_uchitel_EX_Getty_tmz

Trump -- a longtime friend of Tiger's -- told TMZ he personally called Uchitel three weeks ago and offered her a spot on the show .... telling her she'd be "awesome."

We called Uchitel and asked if she was going to take the offer -- and she said, "Absolutely."

We're pretty confident she'll excel in business -- since she's already proved she can handle the load.

NBC has the final say on whether Uchitel will be on the show, but Donald usually gets his way.

amy

He has always been a PIG. He makes Rosie look like Princess Grace. I would be so embarrassed to be his wife

Jodi

I loved watching Celebrity Apprentice....but will now boycot it.
Trump you have reached an all time low, as I hope the ratings for your show..with "her" on it will as well !

Sloane

can you say RATINGS ??

as a business man Trump sees HUGE RATING$$$ if she is part of the next show

and sadly...he's right
she's what the public would tune in to see!

amy

OK guys, we have to all boycott NBC.We can talk all we want but it all comes down to the bottom line. Does any one know how to start a petition on facebook?

DANA

Its funny that none of us mention the CA its all about people who have earned some big money in the past by something,donation etc.
I wonder what she is going to tell on this one.
Yeah I spread my legs wide open as much as I can and I earned 10 milion $$$ for women in danger donation activity.

BEE

good idea Amy for a Facebook petition...i am not computer/facebook knowledgeable but would like to see that happen other than going to NBC.com and writing them!

Ron Golden

Donald Trump needs a good ole fashion ass kicking. This ****lick needs to STFU for once

DANA

I never watched the show anyway its plain boring , she lives in NY and they proly are good friends.
I hope next one is not Michael Lohan.

Superman

Trump should burn in hell just for putting this skank on the show. She's no "celebrity"! She's only a whore that blackmailed Tiger Woods.

Tricia

No wonder why Elin wants to go back to Sweden !!!!!
Really Mr Hypocrite Trump after what Elin has gone through don't you think it's not classy at all to hire this whore in your show ?
What about two innocent children ? Do they need that too ?
Gosh in what kind of world do we live ?
Rot in hell Trump and take this slut with you . The world will be a much better place without the two of you.

Superman

I am glad to say that I never watched his lame show!

Pat

Pathetic. What will they list her profession as? Whore?

Lori

Great Donald, extend that whore's fame.

Stevie

I will never watch the show again if this happens.

Annie

Can you say Ms. Donald Trump the third?