Jeremy London's Bro: 'Celeb Rehab' Is a Bad Move

7/16/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeremy London's identical twin brother Jason is worried his flesh and blood inked a deal with "Celebrity Rehab" for all the wrong reasons -- possibly focusing on fame rather than recovery.

0715_jason_jeremy_london_EX_getty
Jason (right) tells TMZ, "Of course it is my wish that my brother gets the help that he needs. I truly wish that his motivations for doing this show were to actually admit that he has a problem, take the help, and get his life back."

He adds, "Unfortunately, it does not appear that his motivations are such, and it's going to be a public forum instead of a private intensified rehabilitation. This concerns me. All I can do is hope."

Jeremy hitched his wagon to Dr. Drew's reality show earlier this month -- and will get a reported $40,000 for his trouble.

|||||||||||||||||||

Dr. Drew == Not Cool.

Trish

MJ should have been a "prime time player" on that show.

billybuck

Do Celeb Rehab, meat. Have never heard of you or your bro before. Might be a good chance for you.

electriczipper

never heard of these losers

Larizza

It's been repeatedly said by former Celebrity Rehab members that Dr.Drew isn't even around most of the time, and when he does come and talk to them - he doesn't have anything helpful to say, he usually repeats what the other therapist in the room say.

What a joke of a show. Drew, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Bill F. Murray

Hey, it's Randall "Pink" Floyd!!!

RickJames

Cocaine's a helluva drug!

Mac

Celebrity Rehab is a joke. It's D-list wanna be stars who want attention. There is no rehab involved. They should be embarrassed to stoop so low for attention. Go get real jobs.

Dr Drew is an embarrassment to his profession. He uses and exploits these people for his own gain.

Addie

Jason - if you read this it may not be so bad if your brother goes on the show. When I had a similar addiction, I did go into the hospital even though I didn't want to get better. But with it, it started my way towards understanding and learning that I really did have a problem. Ahough the journey was very long, eventually I did want to get better and have been now for 20 years!!! Good luck with your brother and his addiction. All the best!

jimmy g

Who gives a **** about this guy!!!! Where's the Gary Coleman stories!!!! Now That's good ****!!!!

Throwback kid

Dr Drew is a joke! he's a TV Hollywood doctor. Everyone who goes on Celebrity Rehad ends up looking like a total loser and doesn't get any better. Dr Drew gets face time and pockets more cash.

Cheryl

I have watched the London Brothers for so long, since Man in the Moon... I have always thought Jeremy to be the better of the two... Since Jason has married and had a family, he has done better... Jeremy, I had hoped to come around since having a child but has since slipped away.. I pray and wish for the best for him and his child/family...My prayers and best for you and yours..