Lindsay Lohan Checks Herself In

7/15/2010 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is apparently trying to blunt her 90-day jail sentence by moving in to a sober living house.

0221_media_removed-1
Lohan was spotted entering a facility in West Hollywood yesterday afternoon. Lohan's mother, sister and Sam Ronson were seen at the facility later that day.

As we first reported, attorney Robert Shapiro has been hired to help Lindsay either reduce or eliminate her jail sentence.

TMZ broke the story ... Shapiro is trying to push rehab immediately hoping it will satisfy Judge Marsha Revel.

Part of Lindsay's sentence was to check into rehab for 90 days after serving the jail time, but this appears to be an example of putting the cart before the horse.

UPDATE: Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "Why is that I had to cry from the mountain for Lindsay to listen to me, and now finally she is doing what I said?

I just pray they implement everything else I said, like getting Lindsay clean of all meds, picking all new friends and management, and that Dina put her motives aside and she go to counseling with Lindsay and me."

Tard

The Judge wants her to see the real world not a "sober" drew like house. This is not even a rehab facility which you know she probably refused to when Shapiro suggested it.

Sloane

Shapiro's influence already-getting her into a sober living house

it goes to show that Lindsay now realizes the gravity of the situation and how much trouble she is in..and possible how she is endangering her life (assuming Shapiro told her the details of his son) otherwise she would have never agreed to this step

hopefully Shapiro will continue to best serve his client by helping keep her alive so that she can make the changes she needs to make

Dave

Hang on a second. She's been maintaining this WHOLE time that she doesn't have a problem. Well, what is it? Going to rehab now is a clear admission that she does have a problem, and therefore not in compliance with her probation requirements.
Go to Jail. Go directly to Jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

jack-55d79

Good move. Also completely contradicts what "sources close to Lindsay" and hardcore fans/friends/family have been saying about the extent of any drug problems. Who knows - maybe they were conned or bought into self deception.

Waiting for the inevitable "she doesn't take drugs, you're all haters" comments from posters such as Nicole, Madeline or Delmar. Either they've been lying, or they were lied to, but they now look like tools and idiots.

Good luck to Lindsay Lohan and hope she recovers.

chitownlady

Oh please................can we stop all the nonsense and just go to jail! Doesn't this moron realize she is totally gonna piss this judge off? She needs to put her BIG GIRL PANTIES on and really do the right thing......DO YOUR TIME......You did the CRIME!

Y

She's only doing this to avoid jail..What a loser..Do your time like everyone else who BREAKS THE LAW!!!if they let her stay there, I'm gonna be pissssseddd

Heather

If she doens't go to jail I think the Judge should be looked into. She should have to do her jail time! Rich and famous get special treatment. If I ever (which I've NEVER)get a dui, I'm just gonna say well I didn't know, nobody told me and Lindsay Lohan only go this amout, why should I do more...Also judge Nicole Richey only did 84 minutes for her DWI.

laughingmyassoff

Funny to see Lindsay trying to pull the same crap that she pulled with the other program. Just because Lindsay is trying to earn extra credit with the judge, is not going to get her out of the trouble that Lindsay created for herself. Although the added rehab may be good for her, it does not excuse her from the judgement ruled dated time of jail and rehab that the judge has sentenced her to. It will be the judge's decision whether or not what will happen.

Louis

You've got to be kidding me....ALL she had to do months ago, was to go to the classes ONCE A WEEK...how hard is that?. Now she wants to check herself into a sober house?. She needs to face reality, and face the music. We all remember what happened with Paris Hilton, you hardly hear any drama with her anymore...probably because she got her act together. Now Lindsay wants to go to a sober house....whatever.

Marianne

IFFFF she is truly interested in being sober and drug free then I say good for her, however still think she violated the conditions of her parole and should do the time. Just because she is NOW being proactive to reduce her jail time should not mean squat to the judge. Too little too late. Dina and Lindsay both need a much needed reality check and some kind of coherent/mature adult influence and guidance..cause neither one of them is or has that now.

Mari

This is such a JOKE! Lindsay will not be alive this time next year so let's move on. Also, does anyone else notice how unhealthy that Ronson dude looks????? I'm telling you--this whole thing is a JOKE!

Broeheem

Yeah, I saw SamRo skulking around in that video. I have that shirt too.... and I'm... uh, a MAN.

RIP

I hope the judge on Tuesday tells her so what....get your skanky ass to jail bitch! Cause you know if she's in rehab she will get out of there in less than a month and then be up to her old crack habits again. Put her ass in jail for the full 90 days and let her sweat it out.

Razamataz

That dude at the front door that is trying to get his mug on TMZ looks like Steven Adler's illegit but baby. Apprently, Steve's meathammer was sure angry with is wife's but. Steven fired his photon torpedoes deep inside her worm hole.

Razamataz