Lindsay Lohan Checks Herself In

7/15/2010 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is apparently trying to blunt her 90-day jail sentence by moving in to a sober living house.

0221_media_removed-1
Lohan was spotted entering a facility in West Hollywood yesterday afternoon. Lohan's mother, sister and Sam Ronson were seen at the facility later that day.

As we first reported, attorney Robert Shapiro has been hired to help Lindsay either reduce or eliminate her jail sentence.

TMZ broke the story ... Shapiro is trying to push rehab immediately hoping it will satisfy Judge Marsha Revel.

Part of Lindsay's sentence was to check into rehab for 90 days after serving the jail time, but this appears to be an example of putting the cart before the horse.

UPDATE: Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "Why is that I had to cry from the mountain for Lindsay to listen to me, and now finally she is doing what I said?

I just pray they implement everything else I said, like getting Lindsay clean of all meds, picking all new friends and management, and that Dina put her motives aside and she go to counseling with Lindsay and me."

mrs etherl mertz

#17 - That's extremely harsh and uncalled for. I am NOT a Lindsay fan, never have been and am also sick of hearing about her capers, but to wish death upon anyone is EVIL. I will just assume you are 12 yrs old and don't know any better.

mrs etherl mertz

I am so SICK of Lindsay doing things on HER TERMS!!!! Follow the effing rules, and get clean for goodness sake!! Shapiro is NOT helping her in the long run!!... she needs REHAB right now, NOT a sober living facility where she can come and go as she pleases. Especially not one in W. Hollywood, too close to Sunset Blvd. nightclubs/ bars. LYNDSAY NEEDS TO DRY OUT AND COME OFF DRUGS IN JAIL!! Period. The end. The judge was doing her a favor in trying to SAVE HER PATHETIC LIFE!!!!

Rob

The judge had better throw her skanky ass in jail or there is no fair justice.

noneofyourbusiness

I agree with those that this is just another way for her to try and beat the system. If she would act sincere and not self centered for once in her life-maybe people would believe her. She does not want help-she wants to be left alone to do her drugs and party-period! I hope the judge rips her a new one and not let her get away with this. If the judge reads TMZ, she will see that playtime is over.

Lindsay Lohan

I wish those that are so filled with hate would just step back a minute,and put themselves in my shoes.

Only then would you realize I'm not deserving of jail for a probation violation that is very shadowy in the interpretation of the law.

Many of you do not know that I have been suffering from side-effects from my medication.

With the help of my friends,family,and lawyer we will prove this in court beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I'd like to tank all who have stuck by my side in such difficult times.

God Bless xoxox

boner

That is the worst acting she has ever done, throw her skanky ass in jail!!!!!!! If this Judge changes her stand, she will never be able to live life the same way again. Take Robert Shapiro and throw him in jail also for covering up OJ Simpson for murder, you dirty rotten people.

Ken

Being a proud Lesbian, Lindsay is entitled to do whatever she wishes... law be damned. Gay rights are way more important than those for breeders.

Mau

Is this one of the rehab centers she claims she wants to open up across the country, to help those not fall thru the cracks. LOL

Man

you need to go to jail at least for some time not for 90 days but for some time

KB

I seriously hope that she doesn't think that she's going to get out of doing her time in jail by going to a sober-living house... And I hope that the judge will not be mollified by this desperate attempt to assuage the judge.

socalmaal

NO JUSTICE- NO PEACE! we deserve to see the law work the same for everybody. SEND LOSER LOHAN TO JAIL!

socalmaal

my bad. the Loser is # 107

socalmaal

#102 is Lohan? haha. stop being such a loser. do your time and shut up about it. i hope they double your sentence for this. You deserve MUCH MUCH more!NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE! i say if Loser Lohan doesnt have to go to jail then nobody should have to. Like thats gona happen.

socalmaal

i hope both Shapiro and Lohan get tossed in jail for obvious contempt of court.

go home!

um, Sober Living house is NOT rehab people. Have you never watched celebrity rehab or sober house?? You go to Sober Livng AFTER rehab. This is bs and she is pathetic.