Lisa Lampanelli -- Returning to Roast The Hoff

7/15/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned legendary humiliator Lisa Lampanelli will be returning from her "Roast"  hiatus to burn David Hasselhoff at the upcoming Comedy Central special.

0715_lisa_david_EX_Getty_01

Of course, the Queen of Mean was M.I.A. at last year's Joan Rivers roast because she claimed it was "not worth doing if I ain't roastmaster."

But now, sources close to the insult hurler tell us Lampanelli has worked out a pretty sweet deal with the network and will be taping promos for the show later today.

As for what influenced her decision -- we're told it all has to do with, "Great money, a great spot" and "other things that made it worth her while."

QueenBoudica

Lisa is truly the ONLY reason to watch these roasts anyway! I saw the Joan Rivers one and it was totally AWFUL! People need to bow down and kiss the Queen of Mean's tootsies and give her whatever she wants to even BE at these roasts. She definitely should have been the one to host JR roast. Woulda been a new b*tch roasting an old b*tch!

Ozzie X

Anyone can roast David Haaselhoff. He has quite a large body of screw ups.

GEL

I can't believe HE is being roasted, or that anyone thinks that woman is funny. I've tried to watch her "stand up" before but she's so vile I end up turning the channel.

Don Nefasto

wow.... Hasselhoff, that's a real challenge! Who's next??? Gary Coleman?

Superman

Never heard of her! She doesn't look like someone who should be hurling insults. I bet she can only dish it out, but can't handle the insults in return.

electriczipper

never heard of her

Horndog

Who?

Moe Greene

She is f'ing hilarious. You recluses who have never heard of her need to get a life. Get out and see a comedian every now and then.

The only one better at roasts then Lisa is Gilbert. That's the AFLAC duck voice for you shut-ins.

David

I think it's funny that Lisa Lampenelli even thinks most people know who the hell she is.

Dick Whippler

This is a first for me on here.....a positive comment. Lisa Lampanelli IS the funniest female comedien out there right now!!!!

Dan

She is outrageous. Often goes way over the top and you know you shouldn't be laughing but you just have to. And unlike people such as Joan Rivers, Lisa can take it as well as she gives it. She just laughs it off

B Kelly

Is it me or does Lisa look like Ruth Buzzy?

cindy

r

Klipper

Legendary?? LOL
The bar has apparently been set VERY low to obtain legendary status.

KellyR

She is crude, rude and vulgar-and freakin HILARIOUS... It's like humor that you know you shouldn't find funny, cuz it's just WRONG, but you can't help yourself. A lot of what she says is what people are THINKING, but can't bring themselves to say because they have impulse control. I think she's missing that filter that keeps stuff from just FALLING out of her mouth. One of the FEW comedians that can still make me blush LOL

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments