Children's Services Show Up for Mel Hearing

7/15/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... a rep from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services just showed up at the Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva hearing.

0701_oksana_mel_EX_Getty_03
Oksana claims Mel hit her while she was holding their baby.

In addition to the Children's Services rep, we've learned a sergeant from the Sheriff's Department, Special Victims Bureau, has also arrived.

PC

Comment # 11, I agree. I wondered as well if he had ever hit his ex wife Robin or gone crazy on her.

carol

Judge - take that child away from both of them please - both are going to try and use that kid as a tool.

LIN

FOR THOSE WHO THINK SHE IS HELL BENT ON DESTROYING MEL....SORRY...HE'S DOING IT ON HIS OWN....NO EXCUSE FOR HIS PUNCHING HER IN THE FACE NO LESS WITH A NEWBORN IN HER ARMS. I ALWAYS LOVED MEL BUT HE'S GOT SOME SERIOUS ISSUES AND THEY NEED TO BE ADDRESSED OR THE CHILD TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM. HE'D BE IN JAIL IF HE WERE AN AVERAGE JOE!

Dani

With the release of tape #5, it seems to make Oskana look as bad as everyone already makes her out to be...a "golddigger". You really think she would be the leak even though this one makes her look bad? I'm not defending her, just asking for opinions?

I still say they are both at fault...takes two to tango!! They bring out the worse of each other, no doubt!

areyoukiddingme

How is SHE hellbent on destroying HIM? Did her face get in the way of his fist? All of this skepticism around HER behavior. Why didn't she do this, why did she allow that? When any of you critics get threatened with a gun by a man who is actively psychotic, you will then be entitled to criticize. Until then, who the hell are you to judge?

dcubillos

Take the baby away from both of them? And just where do you think the baby will go? I assume you think the baby would go to some nice foster parents. Maybe, but probably not. Some of the worse abuse cases are foster parents. Unless the mother is unfit, and she doesn't seem to be, I say keep Mel away. He is CRAZY and would easily do HARM. After all, he said that he was "capable" of doing harm.

Anonymous

Oksana's calculated tirade began when she was being financially cut off and not before then when these episodes were supposed to have occurred. The Russian wants money and does not care how she gets it. It would have been cheaper and simpler to give her a one way ticket home. She is not a citizen can she be deported as an illegal alien?

Dani

I hate to defend Oskana but, I have to defend her in some aspects.

One being, she has child support money coming in from Timothy Dalton for their 12yo son which, I imagine is more than enough for the 3 of them (her and the 2 kids to live on happily). Maybe not in million dollar homes but, nice!

Second, she had her own singing career which I'm sure made some money. I know, I saw her singing and playing piano about a year ago on one of the morning talk shows. Not my cup of tea but, around the world, I'm sure someone likes her style and buys her stuff. It seems since she hooked up with Mel, it all fell apart. Maybe, his way of control (won't allow her to make money and dependant on him. From what I got from the recordings if true and not edited. Again, my take on some of his rants) Also, like how his wife Robyn is. Quiet, doesn't work and raises the kids. Barefoot and pregnant mentality.

Third, ok, I don't have a third off hand but, maybe she has or had some money in the bank before Mel? Who knows. I do know, I need a JOB!!!!!

CINDY

Why did she get pregnant? WHY???? He already has 7 beautiful children. Somebody should knock some sense into this Skank!

Dani

Why is it her fault she got pregnant? Mel could have wore protection and in fact should have to make sure he didn't bring home a STD to his wife Robyn!

It's Mel's faith/Religion to not use birth control. He's stated in the past that is why he and his wife Robyn had so many children was becuase HE didn't believe in PROTECTION. If I'm not mistaken, his wife Robyn finally said enough after 7 kids and went against Mels wishes and got birth control becuase it was HER having these kids...not MEL.

pam

DANA, i really agree with a lot of things u state in your posts. mel's ex robin does seem to be a quiet mouse and he probably did abuse her & his other kids for years. just because it is hard to believe that he just suddenly went crazy this year. still for a court to terminate his parental rights it just wont' happen they don't do that even when the father is sent to prison for killing the child's mother. go figure...

Bobbie Sue

Why is it her voice isn't heard on the tape? If she was recording him why cant you hear her voice? I think she's a gold digging bitch and when the money was running out she ditched him, She is a stupid ****, her lips look like a big ****. Hey Mell call me, I won't use you for your money, I just want your body wrapped around mine. mmmm mmmm that man is fine.

kanyeisgay

SUCCUBUS !!

Amtrak

I'm surprised Michael Lohan isn't there running his mouth for 30 seconds of media coverage. Mel is sure to be on Michael's BFF list soon.

Iron Cowboy

OK - Mel has now come to see this skank, gold digging, wanna be for what she is. The tapes can't be used in court - so she released them to the public with the intention of smearing Mel and tainting any jury pool.

She has brought nothing but trouble to Mel - she is a gold digger pure and simple. I don't feel sorry for her at all. I wish I could sit on this jury....

Keep in mind, Mel ahs several other children with his ex wife - this is affecting their lives as well. Shame on this woman - she pushed and pushed and pushed until he snapped.

Mel - she lead you right where she wanted you - my whole life I have never recorded a phone conversation - why did she record him? $$$$$$$$ Perhaps she was going to hold these tapes over his head to extort $ from him. That is what I think.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments