Courtroom Clash Over Oksana's Computer

7/23/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone in court Tuesday wanted to know exactly what was on Oksana Grigorieva's hard drive ... sources tell TMZ.

0715_mel_oksana_EX_Getty_01

Sources say Mel Gibson's lawyers wanted Oksana to ante up all the data in her computer -- a computer that contained a wealth of information about Oksana's relationship with Mel -- info that could establish Mel's culpability or innocence in connection with the January 6 blowup. The computer may also contain evidence that could either support or discredit claims that Oksana tried to extort Mel.  And the computer could be relevant in determining whether Oksana had any part in leaking the tapes.

We're told Mel's attorneys wanted full access and Oksana's lawyers wanted access restricted.

In the end, sources say Judge Scott Gordon ruled that the independent, court-appointed expert could have limited access to the data in Oksana's computer.

In a related move, sources tell us Oksana is now backing up her hard drive, in case the Sheriff's Department seizes her computer as part of its criminal investigation.

CriticAl

"Leak" all her n00dz.

NoBreederRat

I don't care if she tries to zero out her partition. Nothing wipes a hard drive completely clean. Mostly, but not completely. And any attempt to use a tool like fdisk is gonna look mighty fishy.

igotfleasfromtmz

Ok help me out, what would be of interest on the hard drives that they could not find from internet mail providers? I don't know much about computer stuff. Maybe the history searches?

igotfleasfromtmz

aha ic ty and goodnight

JohnnyBOYYYYYY

hahaha always a good selected Mel pic lol

Preserve the Tiger

Cancer is no laughing matter; definitely nothing to joke about. Mel is BiPolar and if not medicated, this can explain his temper. One minute you're fine and the next you're angry; I know because I am BiPolar but I take medication; however, I still have periods of flare-ups!

I am a cancer survivor and lost my husband, his sister, and other family members to cancer. Don't freaking joke about it! FYI: BiPolar is an illness; it can be debilitating! I wouldn't wish it on anyone!

kickaboo

Was Oksana the mother/sister emailing instructions to Natalie the daughter/sister to leak to ROL?

kickaboo

Oksana: I Didn't Want Mel Gibson's Money No! Oskana wanted Robyn Gibson's money and her little "army's" money. Well, Mel's money....Momma Oksana (and Grandma) will instruct Lucia (when she's older) how to get that for her mother, grandmother and Lucia's sister Natalie. Oskana is not done with Mel yet, she wants ALL of the Gibson money.

electriczipper

If you let her copy the hard drive she can also have some computor nerd take off anything that might not look so good.Anyone asking why she doesnt want mels lawyers access to her computor..well think about this..would you want people to have access to your computor,that have the capabilities to retrieve anything ever put on your computor,everything you have erased or deleted can be found.

HumanNature

O'SKANKY

What's the point in backing up your computer??

JUST A MATTER OF TIME, THE COMPUTER EXPERTS/DA/POLICE WILL FIND AND EXPOSE YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!!!

THEY ARE GOING TO CATCH YOU IN THOSE NUMEROUS LIES THAT YOU HAVE TOLD AND BLESS YOU WITH THE HOLY BIBLE!!!!

THE POPO/DA OFFICE HATES A GOLD DIGGING LIAR!!!!

HumanNature

O'SKANKY

CAN'T FIND A LAWYER???

Tara

Could someone give the name of the guy and url regarding the story that Oksana created (fake?) tapes to use against someone else that she dated? I am looking but have not found this online.

blueirisheis

#31--I saw a cut/paste article on another board that mentions that Mel Gibson's lawyer has that info as part of their evidence that was turned over to the investigators (they did not give any actual details). It then went on to say that they weren' even sure if they were going to use it (yeah, right) because the damage is already done to his reputation, blah blah. If it exists we will definitely be hearing about it in more detail.

Also, when Oxy went to the Computer Crimes specialist yesterday my instant thought was that she is going to try to see what her exposure is with regard to the paper trail...looks like now we all know why!

gossipgirl86

I can't believe people are actually interested in this story. I'm sick of seeing it all over. Who cares??

StarryStarryNight

anon...i have cancer. go f*ck yourself with a red hot poker and don't use lube.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments