Courtroom Clash Over Oksana's Computer

7/23/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone in court Tuesday wanted to know exactly what was on Oksana Grigorieva's hard drive ... sources tell TMZ.

0715_mel_oksana_EX_Getty_01

Sources say Mel Gibson's lawyers wanted Oksana to ante up all the data in her computer -- a computer that contained a wealth of information about Oksana's relationship with Mel -- info that could establish Mel's culpability or innocence in connection with the January 6 blowup. The computer may also contain evidence that could either support or discredit claims that Oksana tried to extort Mel.  And the computer could be relevant in determining whether Oksana had any part in leaking the tapes.

We're told Mel's attorneys wanted full access and Oksana's lawyers wanted access restricted.

In the end, sources say Judge Scott Gordon ruled that the independent, court-appointed expert could have limited access to the data in Oksana's computer.

In a related move, sources tell us Oksana is now backing up her hard drive, in case the Sheriff's Department seizes her computer as part of its criminal investigation.

HumanNature

WHEN YOU DIG A DEEP HOLE FOR SOMEONE ELSE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DIGGING IT FOR YOURSELF!!!

StarryStarryNight

very good saying, HumanNature!

StarryStarryNight

I can't believe people are actually interested in this story. I'm sick of seeing it all over. Who cares??

Posted at 6:28 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by gossipgirl8

You care enough to come here, read it and post...

HumanNature

Posted at 6:28 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by gossipgirl86

READ AND LEARN!!!

SOMEONE IN YOUR NEAR FUTURE WILL PROBABLY USE, FRAME, LIE, BACKSTABB, 2FACE YOU, BETRAY, MANIPULATE AND HURT YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!

THEN YOU WILL CARE!!!!

HumanNature

very good saying, HumanNature!

Posted at 6:34 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by alicia

GOOD MORNING ALICIA!!!

AND THANK YOU!!!!

HumanNature

PEOPLE WILL FORGIVE A THIEF OR MURDERER BUT A LIAR!!!!

THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS!!!!

WHO CAN TRUST THE WORDS THAT IS COMING OUT OF A LIAR'S MOUTH!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

StarryStarryNight

why do her attorneys want restricted access? hmmm...

balance63

Hey, aint we all suppose to back up our hard drives - computing 101 - hardly a news item that Oksana is doing it for what ever reason. Cmon TMZ you can do better.

surf city syl

I thought from the get-go something is not eight here. There is no fluidity to the exchange.. sounds spliced he doesn't even respond to her accusations half the time...and her? well crap if someone speaks to you like this maniac..you are going to hang up, or let some choice words fly, she is like a stepford wife. WHy is no one else coming forth against Gibson? He is problematic but I think that was her plan...someone hits my kid I AM OTTA THERE!!!

Charlene

I don't care what happened, I hope this gold digger gets NOTHING! She already got knocked up by Tomothy Dalton, I guess she doesn't get enough money from him so she preyed on Mel an older guy with more money.She's a piece of trash & should be DEPORTED.

Piglet

@#5--That,my dear, was as good a summation of the situation as I have read anywhere. Well done.

Me

Orrr, maybe instead of backing up her hard drive, it's more like replacing the computer with another one so the authorities dont get the damaging evidence against her. Just saying.

Allie

Hope Mel's learned his lesson... keep the pecker in the pants and stay away from anyone 5 years younger than you. Duh. Stupid russian mob whore's story is falling apart. LOL

John Stone

Gibson must have a movie coming out soon. This is too much to believe.

Lee Morgan

I find it strange when I hear the phone statements that in the course of each, neither Mel nor Oksana interrupts the other. That isn't the way most conversaqtions go. Like when Oksana is making her case about Mel hitting her, and needing medication, he doesn't interrupt at all...sounds like he has a paragraph then she has one...and during the whole time, neither innterrupts. Wonder if she or Radar made some changes?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments