Sara Evans' Ex -- I'm Not Possessed by Satan!

7/15/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sara Evans' ex-hubby Craig Schelske is on the defensive after the country singer's new man accused him of being possessed by Satan -- claiming it's all part of a smear campaign to turn his own kids against him.

0714_evans_launch_ex
Schelske (left) filed legal docs in Tennessee recently ... asking a court to modify his 2007 child custody agreement with Evans, and it has a lot to do with the country singer's new dude Jay Barker (right).

In the docs, Schelske claims Barker -- a former NFL player -- has been sending harassing text messages, like: "Satan is controlling your thoughts and actions. You are what Jesus stood against ... The things I have seen with my own mind is a man possessed by Satan ... Away from us Satan!!!"

Schelske also claims in the papers that Evans and Barker have been berating and criticizing him in front of their 3 kids.

Schelske wants the court to give him physical custody of his kids for 6 months at a time -- and to stop Evans and Barker from trashing him in front of them. Evans' reps couldn't be reached for comment.

R&B

We're wishing the best for Sara and Jay as they move on w/ their lives; and hope all the children fare well. Having been through a nasty divorce, we know how tough it can be.

david

Nasty Divorce R&B!! She caused it. She lied, she had affairs she even accused a friend, her nanny, of stuff that was all a lie. She settled the suit with her! She was screwing everyone she had a chance too and her manager decided it was time to dump her husband. She is a slut and a liar!

Mike

Round the bowl, down the hole....Roll Tide Roll!

RICK THOMAS MILLER

ITHINK CRAIG SCHELSKE NEEDS TO BE CLEAN AND NEED TO STRAIGHT OUT
THIS RIGHT AND HE NEED TO QUIT THINKING HIS EX-WIFE OF
SARA EVANS S AND THEIR CHILDRENS. I LIKE SARA EVANS BECAUSE SHE IS TOO KIND OF THIS STUFF. I LIKE HER AND INTEREST OF HER AND
SWEETHEART LOVE TOO. I LIKE SARA EVANS HUSBAND TOO. HE IS A COLLEGE FOOT BALL QUATERBACK OF 1992 NTL COLLEGE FOOTBALL OF
CRIMSON TIDE ROLL IS SOUND VERY NEAT . I WATCH HIM ON TV BEFORE ISAY I HEARD IN NEWSPAPERS AND ANY ETC. CRAIG S IS GOING BE SORRY FOR THIS STUFF AND BREAKING THE ATTORNEY RULE

RICK THOMAS MILLER

I THINK CRAIG SCHELSKE IS A PAIN IN THE ASS AROUND OF THINKINGS
AND WILL GET A PINK SLIPS FOR THE REASON IS FOR PICKINGS
ON JAY BARKERS AND SARA EVANS AND THEIR CHILDRENS TOO.
HE IS NEED TO STOP THIKING HIS EX-WIFE NAMES EX-SARA EVANS S
HEY SARA EVANS I STILL LIKE YOU AND LOVE YOU AND KINDS OF STILL
CLEANS STUFF OUT AGAIN. CRAIG S DONT NEED RETURN FOR SECOND
EX-WIFE I SAY NO. I LIKE SARA EVANS HUSBANDS OF JAY BARKERS
BECAUSE I WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL ON TV. I THINK HE IS NICE GUY AND GOOD PERSON.

Kerry whitehurse

I remember seeing Sara sitting on her grandmother Mildred's front steps when she was a very small child. She was a sweet little girl...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3