Lindsay Lohan

No Early Check-In

7/16/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ the actress is '"freaked out" about going to jail and will NOT begin her 90-day jail sentence one minute before she's required to ... even though early check-in would avoid a media circus.

0716_lilo_EX_TMZ_01
In the past, jail-bound stars like Paris Hilton have successfully managed to avoid a major media crush by arriving to the detention center hours -- and sometimes days -- before their scheduled check-in.

We're told Lohan -- who's ordered to turn herself in on Tuesday -- will "wait to the last minute possible" before showing up to jail ... because she, "has no desire at all to go to jail early."

Lindsay is also in legal limbo.  Bob Shapiro has not filed legal documents in Judge Marsha Revel's court saying he's the new lawyer, and Shawn Chapman Holley has quit.

0708_lohan_footer_55

Ginger

Gee # 12, maybe everyone sentenced to jail needs a psych eval before they are just carelessly put in jail. I mean, if we need to check Lindsay's mental health first, then why not mine or yours if we are ever sentenced. The same goes for Paris, who needed to learn she will be treated just like everyone else. I'm sure someone going off the deep upon first being incarcerated isn't something new. My opinion - it's people who make excuses for her and want special treatment for her that have left her in the state she's in. She doesn't understand she is no better than anyone else, she just has a talent for playing make believe on film. Also my opinion, they should put her mother in the next cell. She, in my opinion, is more guilty than Lindsay for that girl's behavior.

arn7777

Stay the course, judge! don't back down just cuz its shapiro!
we wanna see a good circus!

G.R.

HAHAHA!!! <----- that is all that needs to be said.

derek e holder

lindsay lohan needs to be put in a straitjacket and locked up in a paddcell in a nut house and let out she crazy and a danger to self and others

Enrique

Whom ever is advising her needs to be fired or quit if she is not listening because she should want to get it over with as soon as possible. Get in, buy some protection so see doesn't get punked in the cafe or yard during exercise time and make the best of her one woman cell (not like see will have to share). If Paris Hilton survived it, surely Lohan can . . .I mean c'mon!

Shell

If Lindsey had put as much effort in getting out of going to jail into following her probation requirements she wouldn't have this problem. But she actually thought that they would never put her in jail.

Mike

it would have been better for early check in, fake out all properatizes and some loyal, or not so loyal fans egging her on. you get the ideal, sorry for any misspell words. :D

Pretty LL

She's being really stupid about this. She acts like something is going to happen and she won't have to go but that's only going to make it worse when she has to. She needs to get a grip. Man I am really beginning to hate this chick

Louis

Tuesday morning is gonna be VERY interesting. I hope for her sake, she's gotten her affairs in order before she has to turn herself in.

Spot

@19 Ginger

There is a hospital in the jail, staffed with doctors and equipped to deal with mental deterioration and physical problems. You are advocating that it is fine to not use it and to let the person suffering to deteriorate in their cell.
It is a fundamental idea of American justice that the mentally ill are dealt with differently than others and again you are suggesting that these people not be helped.

You are a despicable cruel twisted person!

Ashley

Of course she's not going to check in early. She wants as much media there as possible.

Alan Carver

This whole situation is sad, but indeed needed for Lohan. This whole mess could have been avoided if she had just gone to her classes on time and did what Judge Revel ordered 3 years ago. It is not that hard to do. She played a game and lost! Judge Revel knows all 'too-well' what Lohan is up to and served her up some JUSTICE on the side of this dumb twits head by sending her freeking ass to JAIL! Will she go, do not see how she can avoid if, especially now that it is Friday, Shapiro hasn't done one thing to get her rep'd by him and or to file a review with Judge Revel. This whole thing just reeks of incompetence at the highest level! I am sure that Shapiro has something up his sleeve but like all of this - could be a day late and truly a dollar short! Not feeling one bit sorry for Lohan anymore. She has abused that right altogether. Go to Jail and stop your WHINING!

I'm not anyone

It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Am I just stoned?

I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex
That's bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
It's bringing her down

Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Am I just stoned?

store.mysurface.org

it is not even jail. she won't be in general population. ****, why is everyone so obsessed about absolutely nothing. bitch does 23 days. so what? bring a few good books. suck it up already. could have already knocked out 6-7 days.

Ellis

I hope they have to drag her in screaming and whining like the meaningless little twit that she is. Better yet, she fails to show up and a bench warrant is issued, maybe with more time attached. A Bronco like chase would be great with two burly LAPD dudes yanking her skanky butt to jail while she screams "It's not fair,It's not fair"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments