Sherri Shepherd:

I Found Pics of

Hubby Having Sex

7/17/2010 4:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sherri Shepherd's divorce trial just got nasty today, when the co-host of "The View" testified ... while her newborn was in the ICU, she found pictures of her husband having sex with someone.

0716_sherry_shepard_EX
Shepherd testified after having a preemie baby weighing 1 pound, 10 ounces, she was going back and forth to the neonatal intensive care unit for several months. She said one day upon returning home, she found pictures of her husband Jeff Tarpley having sex with a random woman, whom he later impregnated.

Shepherd filed for divorce shortly after finding the photos, back in 2006.

We talked to Sherri in the courtroom hallway just a few minutes ago, and she wanted us to say Jeff's a good dad.

LollieBluCaliToo

A part of being a good dad is being good to the child's mother.

Guest

Sherri! Jeff is not a great dad. A great dad would not be a ho. I hope your baby be okay.

LollieBluCaliToo

I don't believe that cheating has to do with a the other partner's looks. It has to do with the CHARACTER (or lack thereof) of the cheater!! Look at Hollywood---so many so-called 'beautiful people' and cheating is so prevalent. Get a clue, people.

Cookie

Don't you know she is one scary bitch to wake up to? She wears wigs so I assume she is bald or balding, looks like she is sound asleep even when awake, and hate to say it but looks like some sort of freaky cartoon drawing....all boobs and no real fiqure....yeah I'd screw around too!
All goes back to what I have always said about black men...ya know how they say "Once you go black you never go back?" No no...truth is..."Once you go black YOU AIN'T ALLOWED TO GO BACK!"

marinda

well i tip the scale from 140lb. to 300lb. and my hubby doesnt cheat. i believe it depends on the man

marinda

i bet he wants her back now that he sees how good she is looking these days. yes she can lose some weight but she tries

Kelly

Until I read # 15 I was thinking Sherri was diffusing the situation well, ya know trying to protect her child.

Now I feel differently. What little I have seen of the view I have also heard her bashing men. And I agree, why did it take this long??

I'd deal with something like that quick and fast. Done, cya!

It is true after all, children do as you do...NOT as you say!!

Interesting...

HumanNature

Typical black man:)

Posted at 11:28 PM on Jul 16, 2010 by Clinton

I bet you meant, TYPICAL BRAINLESS MAN THAT HAS TWO EMPTY HEADS!!!

ANY THEY COME IN ALL SHAPE, SIZES AND COLORS!!

look mother I'm dead

Even Hammertime could not go for that beast.
I am sure Mel Gibson wants to date her.
The view sucks
I am the Man you dream about

HumanNature

Men/women cheat because of their own SELFISH INSECURITIES!!!

Rudy

Can you really blame the guy? She's one ugly beast.

lynxster

Holy cow! Some guy banged THAT???

HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

tacky66

one day she looks good on the view, the next day horrible; she needs to have the same wig on, all those wigs, one worse than the other; and she needs to loose a lot of weight; and she acts like she is the only in the world who got divorced; get over it girl, we are sick of hearing about your troubles.

kiki

YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS. SHERRI, YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT PERSON WITH A BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO AND STAY BLESSED.

look mother I'm dead